There are NO glitches on Der Reise!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by XboxMySocks, Aug 6, 2009 with 81 replies and 15,655 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Mods please move this to the glitches section.

Listen up everybody; I have some important information about Map Pack 3. Teryarch has finally pulled their **** up and decided to patch glitches for good. Yes it might say "Can't Stand Here, yes they might walk over to that spot instead of to you when you brush past it, however I have found 4 spots (2 Can't Stand Here's and 2 Invisible glitches) and attempted everything humanly possible to get them working, they do not work. Perk machines are not glitches either, don't try that. Thank you for listening, and have fun playing legit.

• Like Like x 3
  2. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Someone will eventually find something. I don't really care because I don't have the patience to try and learn all those damn glitches in the first place lol...

3. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I'm not buying it, but, I moved it for you.

4. OP
    XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    Thanks. Basically what I'm saying anyone claiming to have a glitch without a video = lie.

5. SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good, finally. I have always wanted to see legit leader boards for a zombie map.
    Thanks for the info!

6. Oleh

Oleh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Theres round hacks on solo as it seems, and theres a out of map glitch

7. OP
    XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    That's mods, not a glitch.

8. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Still = Leaderboard fail.

9. darkace713

darkace713 Newbie

Ratings:
    Did you try killing your self then going to a can't stand her? And there is a glitch to get inside of the pack a punch there is a video on youtube but no tut yet for it and im not sure how to do it or if you need mods to do it.

10. Lost4468

Lost4468 Contributor

Ratings:
    The guy probably used screenshot in Solo, and just because you didnt find any glitches on day 1 of release doesnt meen there arent any, there was no shi no numa glitches on day 1 iether. Besides its treyarch and they totally suck at making games!

11. OP
    XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    There was glitches on shi no numa on the first day. If you read my post instead of just coming to **** talk treyarch you'd see that I've already tried that in 2 can't stand here spots (and two other invisible barrier spots they walk to) and it DOES NOT work. Someone's gonna have to come up with something new.

12. Niko Jims

Niko Jims Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Video please?

13. spyro70000

spyro70000 Newbie

Ratings:
    i dont know about no glitches that tele and pack a punch machine might be glitchable since it seems a little complex

14. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    No matter what, the leaderboards will always be screwed up. But someone said that the instant rounds mod works apparently. How is that possible if there are dogs on Der Reise? I'm downloading Map Pack 3 right now.

15. DoC ReapeR

DoC ReapeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah i f**ked around on the new zombie and all the other maps and they don't have glitches.. which sucks >.>

16. X GhOstLy X

X GhOstLy X Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im doing insta rounds now, no mods needed.
    I agree with xbox socks, i dont like glitches, i dont use them but i had a go at finding them and none. Barells you can get on then when you let go of your stick it pops out of the barrels.

17. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok first, i admit that i glitch, but i do it offline for fun with my cousin so there is no leaderboard hopping for me with glitches.
    I'm sure glitches will still be found.
    Why do u bother coming to a glitching section if u just want to s*** talk it, but i do agree it's cheep using it just for leaderboard ranks:thumbdown:

18. OP
    XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    I'm not **** talking glitching genius, I find and use glitches all the time (same situation as you, offline for ****s and gigs) but I'm just pointing out that Death barrier = defunt. Someone's going to have to come up with something pretty creative.

19. JerzeyLegend

JerzeyLegend Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Give it time. Just because no one has found one yet, doesn't mean anything. Shi No Numa has been out for how long? and some new glitches JUST came up last week.

Also, your profanity is insane. You curse in almost every post. Chill out.

20. Syko

Syko Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oh no looks like we have to legitly play the game like it was ment to be! :.(

lol glitches are dead my friennnss