Xbox 360 There are modded weapons/items that stick..

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by DraxxiZ, Oct 25, 2012 with 13 replies and 2,225 views.

1. DraxxiZ

DraxxiZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In fact there is. Pyreneez in fact made modded class mods that stick. There should be a specific thread where modded equipment that sticks should be placed. So.if anyone has any modded weapons or items that stick post them below:smile: thanks and keep up the great work.

2. sw33tn3ss

sw33tn3ss Newbie

Ratings:
    I have ton of items that stick just have to make sure you don't get any yellow triangles with the ! in the middle that means it won't stick. It is hard to make Hybrid weapons that stick though I think I have only succeeded at 1 of those if I remember correctly and it was very difficult took a lot of trial and error. I may have deleted it though through trying to make more weapons and using different game saves. I will post if I happen to complete the task again. Currently just trying to get it right.

3. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

Ratings:
    Its easy if u don't use the editor

4. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

Ratings:
    Editor doesn't show those kind of items either so once they are stuck they can't be tampered with.

5. OP
    DraxxiZ

DraxxiZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How would you go about doing it without the editor?

6. B P

B P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hell give you the run around, don't bother.

7. M4YON

M4YON Se7ensins Beast

Ratings:
    The only other way of editing it is through Python.

8. OP
    DraxxiZ

DraxxiZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would editing weapons through python be a bit difficult?

9. Xboxassassin

Xboxassassin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, because the python doesn't do weapon part editing. The python only does weapon level editing.

10. Dark Kmart

Dark Kmart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, because the python doesn't do weapon part editing. The python only does weapon level editing.

o_O Yes you can edit weapons/relics/shield/grenades/class mods, using python command / decompressed file / notebook++. It's just not for leveling the weapon, that is a function in the script. The values can be changed without the editor
    <3 Kmart

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  11. Xboxassassin

Xboxassassin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh.... well this is awkward

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dark Kmart

Dark Kmart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry bud was alittle tipsy when I responded to your quote, trying to help out. When used correctly you can edit parts using python and other programs, the editor(GUI which is awesome) just simplifies the process.
    Using the script, I have been able to change weapon parts, rarity, power, etc... but still pointless, it won't stick (hybrids), or at least I cant figure it out...yet...pretty sure it is impossible due to checks...
    <3 Kmart

13. Xboxassassin

Xboxassassin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't sweat it and give the modding community a month or two and we will figure it out xD

14. Siro

Siro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My understanding from his hints is that hybrid weapons/items can be made mission weapons/items. Or something along those lines.