What's new

Discussion There Aint No "Secret Passage"

• Thread starter jimmyplow
  • Start date
  • Views 3,420

Have You Seen or Heard an Elephant on Call of the Dead?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

jimmyplow

Reaction score
Sin$
so this is just a double post from all the spamming n00bs on TTG forums...
proving there isnt any more secrets below the lighthouse.

JTAG + NOCLIP = SECRET FAIL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWspXhyduks&feature=player_embedded#at=131
*all credit to OGZxFTW sub his youtube channel!

for some reason TTG forum is stuck with spammers claiming THERE's AN ELEPHANT & SOME SPECIAL ROOM under the lighthouse.. after treyarch mentioned a secret underground cave (sickle \ speed cola area)

anyways I think your forums have a little more dignity and wont get caught up in this hearsay. esp from "george ramero" twitter accounts...

(original post)
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=1343984/there-aint-no-quotsecret-passage-quot-proof.html

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
so this is just a double post from all the spamming n00bs on TTG forums...
proving there isnt any more secrets below the lighthouse.

JTAG + NOCLIP = SECRET FAIL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWspXhyduks&feature=player_embedded#at=131
*all credit to OGZxFTW sub his youtube channel!

for some reason their forum is stuck with spammers claiming THERE's AN ELEPHANT & SOME SPECIAL ROOM under the lighthouse.. after treyarch mentioned a secret underground cave (sickle \ speed cola area)

anyways I think your forums have a little more dignity and wont get caught up in this hearsay. esp from "george ramero" twitter accounts...

(original post)
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=1343984/there-aint-no-quotsecret-passage-quot-proof.html
Treyarc confirmed a secret underground cave?
When? Where? How did I miss this? :blink:

C

Camster45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've definitely heard an elephant while playing CotD, several times infact! Might be worth noting that I'm definitely not on drugs :wink:

Heard it, yes. Seen it, no.

First post :smile:

xl Grizzly

xl Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iv heard a few stories about this tbh.
the elephant is mint to be the hint for the next zombie map.
the next map ( so iv heard ) is going to be like a jungle/paradise (were you send the trapped guys too)

altho this is all only stories iv heard. iv yet to do my research :smile:

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this guy didnt even go under the lighthouse - he doesnt even know how to no clip flying around like a retard on crack

skull198

skull198

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i said this first! when somebody had said that theyre were hearing slot machines i said i hear elephants by phd and i thought i was just crazy

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ive heard it before Im pretty sure, ive heard others say theyve heard it too, but I do have to say this guys noclip vid sucks and doesnt prove s***.

X

XshadowfaxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard the elephant loads of times. I've also heard what sounds like water bubbling up quite a few times. I hear these when I am inside the light house near the phd.

P.S. I want 4.48 minutes of my life back as that video proved nothing. He never went near where the secret passage is suppose to be and the vid was just total rubbish.

InsaneSinner

InsaneSinner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this vid is stupid proves nothing take a look at my topic for all the information about the secret tunnel.

J

jimmyplow

Reaction score
Sin$
nah it does. the guy went back there and said its nothing, just for backdrop.

Ill get him to post another vid

xl Grizzly

xl Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get him to post a video of under the lighthouse... otherwise the hunt is still on!

Evil Ed9

Evil Ed9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I no clipped this morning and couldnt see anything but am going to try again. Whats the crying laugh in the lighthouse?
I killed george 6x in a row well he respawns but notice how he walks back into the water and the red light. I am thinking of maybee its a teleport type thing but who knows.
Fun anyway but a payoff would be nice.

xl Grizzly

xl Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I no clipped this morning and couldnt see anything but am going to try again. Whats the crying laugh in the lighthouse?
I killed george 6x in a row well he respawns but notice how he walks back into the water and the red light. I am thinking of maybee its a teleport type thing but who knows.
Fun anyway but a payoff would be nice.

agreed :biggrin: even if its not true about all this ... still fun looking :smile:

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This kid didnt even go under the map or through any walls or anywhere that a secret passage would be. He was just showing off that we had noclip and god mode COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

If its a teleport then it could be an area waaayyyy outside the map barriers. You have to noclip the entire map to know forsure whether theres a secret area or not.

P

poopoopants

Reaction score
Sin$
3:27-3:30 maybe a tunnel? idk just speculation since this no clip vid sucks.

MoDz GaMeR

MoDz GaMeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to do this cuz I will actually livestream/put a video on where you guys want me to go.
PM me a tutorial..

Top Bottom
Login
Register