What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Theory)Why iw unpatched infections

• Thread starter ITz UnScRiiPTeD
  • Start date
  • Views 467
ITz UnScRiiPTeD

ITz UnScRiiPTeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I have a theory on why IW unpatched infections... Ok so first of you know how a lot of people have been getting banned within the last month? Well I think IW unpatched the infections to catch us.. They might have a sever side check that for dvars that, is checking and notifying them making it easy for them to ban us? Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
-ITz UnScRiiPTeD

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
there are alot of theory's but we will never no some have said because once they patches everything nobody played the game anymore witch is true.
but we will never know the true reason fur sure.

Unborne

Unborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry for being Behind of everything, But when did they Un-patch the Patched Infections?

-Unborne

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry for being Behind of everything, But when did they Un-patch the Patched Infections?

-Unborne
it was only a few. i dont know what exact one but, i wanna say like 2-3 weeks ago?
im not sure though

Top Bottom
Login
Register