What's new

Discussion Theory Test, Secret Title

HiddenDesigns

HiddenDesigns

"We Are Legion, Expect Us."
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get 50 likes on your emblem you get a hidden title?
(someone told me you did)

We are testing it on the gamertag : Dieted

so please add that gamertag like the emblem then delete the friend request so others can add me thanks!

Last edited:
Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's try it out, post your GT and I think people here will be kind enough to like you emblem.

Snayer

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Tutorial Creator Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Any update on where its at so far? I want to know if this is true or not.

HiddenDesigns

HiddenDesigns

Reaction score
Sin$
lol i only have 3 likes so far, everyone add my gamertag: Dieted and like please, i really want to see if this works.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i only have 3 likes so far, everyone add my gamertag: Dieted and like please, i really want to see if this works.

Seeing as we are using your account to test this theory you may as well update the OP with the info, what we are trying to do and what we need to do. Also you can report the thread to give it a more suitable name such as "Theory Test, Secret Title". That is if you want this to be more successful.

HiddenDesigns

HiddenDesigns

Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as we are using your account to test this theory you may as well update the OP with the info, what we are trying to do and what we need to do. Also you can report the thread to give it a more suitable name such as "Theory Test, Secret Title". That is if you want this to be more successful.
Ok i just did hopefully we get people to test this i really want to know if you get this title.

Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's be pretty awesome, if the title had a thumbs up and said 'You Like This'. If it does exist and isn't what I said above, I don't want it. Although, I will go like your emblem tomorrow when I get on or if I get back on tonight.

Josh

Josh

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's be pretty awesome, if the title had a thumbs up and said 'You Like This'. If it does exist and isn't what I said above, I don't want it. Although, I will go like your emblem tomorrow when I get on or if I get back on tonight.
your sig says cox.

NativeDog

NativeDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna add you now and like your emblem.

Done. You only had 4 likes. So I guess 5 now.
Yes I know, my math skills are sharp. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register