What's new

Discussion Theory Test, Secret Title

Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 52 likes on my emblem and no secret title I could be wrong but just saying my personal experience with it

My Pet Pikachu

My Pet Pikachu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 52 likes on my emblem and no secret title I could be wrong but just saying my personal experience with it
Legit? Or did you tell people to like it? Your emblem must be pretty good if you have 52 likes.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just another one of them fake stories. I hate it how they hid diamond camo, now everyone expects to find hidden **** everywhere.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The only secret (sort of) title is the two calling cards you get for 25-0 and 30-0. They are Nuke like calling cards (no nuke hidden killstreak though).

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
The only secret (sort of) title is the two calling cards you get for 25-0 and 30-0. They are Nuke like calling cards (no nuke hidden killstreak though).
dont forget the 3 for 7,8, and 9+ rapid kills

fathomz

fathomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know how you get the half white half pink title that looks like an oldschool pencil eraser? i saw a guy with a MLP emblem rocking it. matched his bronieness well. i wonder if thats the title.

fathomz

fathomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also can we get a list of the hidden titles going in this thread? id like to look them up and try to find pics for them all. i only have the 30 kill streak. apparently there are ones for 7, 8, and 9 rapid kills. what else?

MrImGeneric

MrImGeneric

Im more generic than walmart products
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know how you get the half white half pink title that looks like an oldschool pencil eraser? i saw a guy with a MLP emblem rocking it. matched his bronieness well. i wonder if thats the title.

The eraser you get when you reset yourself after you prestige

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get 50 likes on your emblem you get a hidden title?
(someone told me you did)

We are testing it on the gamertag : Dieted

so please add that gamertag like the emblem then delete the friend request so others can add me thanks!
Think they may just of been like whoring,I could be wrong of course:smile:..

Top Bottom
Login
Register