What's new

Discussion Theory of why Warlocks give more xp in Crucible.

• Thread starter Mathematic
  • Start date
  • Views 1,243
Mathematic

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not positive as to why Titans & Hunters give 25 pts per kill and Warlocks award 75 pts. However, I have my own little theory. The title of mutiplayer is Crucible. If anyone is familiar with history the Crucible is a play written about the Salem witch trials. During these trials supposed "witches" or "warlocks" would be prosecuted and burned at the stake. This is my theory of why killing warlocks awards more points since the Crucible is essentially a witch hunt.

Abounding

Abounding

Learn From Your Mistakes.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
warlocks have a cheap special thats why people use them

Mikorawr

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Warlocks barely have a cheap special, unless your talking void walker but we can talk about the sunslinger being pretty weak other than the self ress and loluthoughtuhadme, or we can go on about titans slam or the bubble and waiting with a shotgun or even hunters with blade dance or golden gun (don't say it's crap I have seen some people use it as a cross map one shot sniper)

Abounding

Abounding

Reaction score
Sin$
All specials are pretty cheap if you wanna call out the hunter class

Abounding

Abounding

Reaction score
Sin$
The one where your invincible is cheap as ****.
all specials are cheap thats the point 
Right lol, warlock is the most underpowered in terms of pvp specials.
****ing titans that take a shotgun and melee to the face just to use their super and be invincible is bs.
no its not all class's are cheap

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not positive as to why Titans & Hunters give 25 pts per kill and Warlocks award 75 pts. However, I have my own little theory. The title of mutiplayer is Crucible. If anyone is familiar with history the Crucible is a play written about the Salem witch trials. During these trials supposed "witches" or "warlocks" would be prosecuted and burned at the stake. This is my theory of why killing warlocks awards more points since the Crucible is essentially a witch hunt.
I haven't noticed that they give you more XP, next time I kill one I'll have to pay attention to that... Interesting theory though...

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Right lol, warlock is the most underpowered in terms of pvp specials.
****ing titans that take a shotgun and melee to the face just to use their super and be invincible is bs.
Warlocks are amazing, oh let me flame on and punch someone and become godlike.
Titan's what! I'm about to die? Panic Hulk smash!
Hunter, Oh ****! My specials can't be used as panic attacks!

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I use my warlock about to punch someone i either get shotgunned in the mouth or titan smashed, i guess its just me though lol. I dont play crucible much anymore because of that sh*t.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I use my warlock about to punch someone i either get shotgunned in the mouth or titan smashed, i guess its just me though lol. I dont play crucible much anymore because of that sh*t.
You have no idea how mad I get when a Titan has a sliver of health left and they Titan smash me.

superawesomekickas

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
right the only thing a hunter gets is a ****ing cloak. the warlock can get the teleporting jump, the self revive, the panic bomb throw crap and that over powered melee that steels health the hunter deserves a op special. hell his special isnt even op it still can be stopped by a rocket blast or another special. people just get butt hurt when their team gets destroyed by a single hunter cus their to stupid to pull out a shot gun.:hilarious: 
The one where your invincible is cheap as ****.
the one where you panic special or self revive is cheap as f***.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
right the only thing a hunter gets is a ****ing cloak. the warlock can get the teleporting jump, the self revive, the panic bomb throw crap and that over powered melee that steels health the hunter deserves a op special. hell his special isnt even op it still can be stopped by a rocket blast or another special. people just get butt hurt when their team gets destroyed by a single hunter cus their to stupid to pull out a shot gun.:hilarious: 

the one where you panic special or self revive is cheap as ****.
You do know that the hunter has blink also.. and blade dancers never kill me unless they have the one where they jump and go invincible (idk what its called don't have a hunter). I cant even use sunsinger in pvp cause i always get killed, and whats op about self reviving once in a blue moon when thats pretty much all the specials good for. I just hate when people waste their special on me and only me when theirs 3 teammates on the flag right around the corner.

X

x760xKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All classes have their bulls*** specials.... You just have to use your tactics against them. That's the whole point to the specials. They're all over powered in their own ways. As a hunter I've avoided plenty of titan smashes by jumping away and throwing a grenade where they are. Titans are very vulnerable after it. Keep a distance from warlocks fire form... And just constantly jump evade a blade dancer. As for bubble titans I avoid them cause what's the point of charging at them... Theyre just gonna camp their bubble. As for void walkers.... Well idfk they just own me... and gunslingers, well as one myself they're really no tactic but to try and avoid the shot and kill them. Goodluck with that though.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the hunter but honestly they all have some crazy stuff, like how the hunter can cloak and has stalking grenades. Titan's have panic supers that are gay as shiitttt. Warlocks are always jumping up and using their super at every one they see. If you play the game and get good at it, you can get past all those abilities easily.

Top Bottom
Login
Register