Solved Theory For Modding Character Creator

• Thread starter LazyGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,377
L

LazyGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So What If We Could Find The Character Creator On Rockstars Servers Or Just Our Character Model And Mod It Or Something, Post Your Thoughts And Ideas

S

superdude4713

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a half bad idea but may be hard to find

A

CEOofRockStar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Tought Is To Stop Typing With All Caps On Each Word.

L

LazyGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a half bad idea but may be hard to find

Yea We Need To Gain Full Access To Rockstars Servers Somehow So We Can Browse Through Them Without Getting An Error

A

AkimboRush

Want to feel Special? Here's a Helmet and Crayons
Reaction score
Player Card Setup its an XML file so it probably doesn't have anything good in it, but its a start
65BsC.png

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
Player Card Setup its an XML file so it probably doesn't have anything good in it, but its a start
65BsC.png
open it and look, and i bet its just single player stuff

C

cerberusxxxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id love a character changer i wanna be a astronaut or alien or a tranny :biggrin:
i was looking at the christmas clothes decrypted dlc.edat, and the models for example the veseppi christmas masks, im wondering if online players would see if i switched models for something thats in online multiplayer like the astronaught helmet theres tons of models in the .rpf lol

J

jcfgamer99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you'll get an incompatible assets error. 
you'll get an incompatible assets error.

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
instead of character creator , try replacing or modding xsc files to get the hidden mission creator

C

cerberusxxxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what.. you want to be a tranny? o_O

lol those manwomen outside the penal colony look creepy as f*** lol,:eek: it would be funny trolling online players dressed like a tran!,

would u still get incompatible assets even if u changed all references to the models/assets in all the other files, content.xml/setup2.xml and all other files that reference the models used?

C

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Hmm this might be more for the PC version of GTAV but wouldn't it be cool to retexture base models for peds police and cars etc.

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
lol those manwomen outside the penal colony look creepy as **** lol,:eek: it would be funny trolling online players dressed like a tran!,

would u still get incompatible assets even if u changed all references to the models/assets in all the other files, content.xml/setup2.xml and all other files that reference the models used?

probably, try it and see what happens :biggrin:

Top Bottom