• Views 668
Status
Not open for further replies.
Profile major

Profile major

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make me a theme for the ipod 4th gen? Can you please make it a mountain dew one plz?
(i am gettin an ipod 4 gen for christmas, im so excited ^_^
whoever does will get +REP and be a great friend :smile:

Cheers, Profile major

-Leo-

-Leo-

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
hat do you mean??? like as an app you can install? or what :huh:

Profile major

Profile major

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hat do you mean??? like as an app you can install? or what :huh:
i dont know how to put themes and s*** but maybe a good wallpaper for the apps to go over, etc on the ipod 4 launch it was water and the original for the ipod 3g was just black, sorry, i dont know what its called O.o

-Leo-

-Leo-

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
like...for the background of the apps ...you have to jailbreak it...and then install cydia and installous and then you get free and cool wallpapers/themes..and also install winterboard for really cool themes like...get 3G, it gives you 3G speed and also, andriod..its a lock thing that you can get from winterboard and when you turn off your ipod you can make a cool lock pad..and every thing petty much is on there :wink:

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I can make it, maybe today, but most likely tomorrow, doubt I will be on a computer much today

Profile major

Profile major

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
like...for the background of the apps ...you have to jailbreak it...and then install cydia and installous and then you get free and cool wallpapers/themes..and also install winterboard for really cool themes like...get 3G, it gives you 3G speed and also, andriod..its a lock thing that you can get from winterboard and when you turn off your ipod you can make a cool lock pad..and every thing petty much is on there :wink:
oh. i dont really wanna jailbreak it+ i have no wifi

Justinz

Justinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I can try to make one. do you have any photos in particular that you want in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register