• Thread starter x VeNoM iii
  • Start date
  • Views 312
x VeNoM iii

x VeNoM iii

The Force Is Strong With This One
Reaction score
Sin$
I have made a theme in modio and saved it to my device straight from modio. when i go onto my xbox i cant find it anywhere, dose anyone have a tut or any guidance please.thanks

kryno 696

kryno 696

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I can tell you where all my created items were saved (or actually where you must save them for it to work right)...I use use Xplorer360 to open my hard drive to see the files; so basically since you have already created the themes or gamer picture packs they need to be saved in the common profile folder (i.e. "0000000000000000" --> "FFFE07D1") For your initial question about themes, they should go in the sub-folder "00030000" and custom gamer pic packs need to go inside of sub-folder "00020000." once you have injected the files you want to for your themes or whatever, put your hard drive back on your xbox, turn it on and go to your system options/memory, and everything should be there according. Now you can change everything on your dash like usual.

I hope this helps, I tried not to be too vague in my description of the folders...but I am assuming you already know the basics. Let me know if you need any more help or you are still having trouble.

-Kryno 696

x VeNoM iii

x VeNoM iii

The Force Is Strong With This One
Reaction score
Sin$
kryno 696! THANK YOU. i use x-port and for some reason the folder was called crackdown agent which was throwing me off, thanks mate, id rep if i could :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register