What's new

Solved Theatre mods, force host? Still working or even exist?

• Thread starter TheTeddyBears
  • Start date
  • Views 1,491
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTeddyBears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to modding as I play mostly on XB1 and own an un-modded standard 360. Also I'm not even sure if force host theatre mods still work for MW3 or indeed even exist - I'm basing the existence on this video that I stumbled across when looking.

I'm currently playing MW3 legitimately and am avoiding godmoders and such players. On BO2 I used a theatre mod to force myself as host to minimize the number of cheaters I ran into, it would be GREAT if there was such a thing for MW3. Only problem is you can only view verified friends on MW3 theatre. Force host is the only thing I am after and don't care for other theatre mods, if anyone has it or knows someone who does could you copy it to your vault and add me temporarily? It would be hella appreciated and make MW3 so much more enjoyable, it gets frustrating when you are surfing and get put into the same lobby you just left for cheaters or unplayable connection.
GunR 92

In any event could someone who knows if these do/don't work please confirm or share any alternative methods that may exist to force host without a modded 360? I will report my thread as answered as soon as I get confirmation of the above or have recieved the vault file. Anyone kind enough to share the vault file will be messaged thanks and made aware as soon as I have it so they can remove me. Thank you for taking the time to read!

Last edited:
I

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this was not done in MW3. The chances you will find an actual Force host theater clip is very slim to none. Like bo1 there are a ton of people who put Clips out in claim they do things when they actually don't.

T

TheTeddyBears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ItsBurn Thanks for the feedback - Yeah, I cant remember anything like this in MW3 either although I do have working force host theatre clips for both BO1 and BO2, HMU on private messages if you need em although they are easily found. Guess il let the thread go on a little longer- if I don't get any more feedback by the early hours of today I'll request the thread to be closed/answered.

I

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have all of the clips that work on Bo1 and Bo2. but thanks. I wish they would just remove theater from Bo2 so I can play it again.

There's been some people claiming that there is a theater clip on Bo1 that will give you godmode classes but it only works when your on a 360. Though, i can't confirm this because I was banned by the recent Mw3 wave that went out. I thought it was just me and my friend, but all over other forums people are saying they got banned as well.

T

TheTeddyBears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet. I agree BO2 is the most unplayable. Was hands down my favorite BOTG title back in the day, MW3 just happens to be my 2nd favorite so I'm happy playing this offhost atm. Aside from the occasional godmoder and poor host it's pretty fun. Oh and I forgot how annoying flash/stun was, would have been the perfect game if Blast sheild pro worked as good as Tactical Mask. :biggrin:

It's strange people are getting banned. I'm guilty of unlock all and didn't get banned, I notice others complain about getting banned solely for that. I also copied a god mode class for testing purposes but never actually got a kill with it, just tested the invisible aspect and trolled a guy with my presence before leaving. Then I got rid of it with a vanilla class replacement < I think this is perhaps key for me not getting banned? I recieved unlock all on day 1 of the official XB1 release day, may still come LOL.

I

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just confused because I only used my godmode classes on my account one time and got banned, but one of my alt accounts got them and I used them every game and it didn’t get touched.

T

TheTeddyBears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just confused because I only used my godmode classes on my account one time and got banned, but one of my alt accounts got them and I used them every game and it didn’t get touched.
Strange. Perhaps Xbox have a system in place to punish your most used account for cheating offences? Out of those people who reported your alt/silver account - could have been case they punished your main account. It would be an effective way to deter people from doing it I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom