Discussion The xbox servers down again AND SOME MORE ISSUES

• Thread starter txg xghost
  • Start date
  • Views 853
txg xghost

txg xghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY XBOX SERVER IS DOWN CANT CONNECT WITH EA ARE U GUYS HAVING TROUBLE.
NEXT WHAT IS WITH THE HATERS OF BF3 IF U DONT LIKE IT WHY ARE U HERE IN THE FORUM REALLY I LOVE THE GAME AND THE CAMPAIGN IS SUPER GOOD AND IF U HAVENT PLAYED YET GO PLAY IT I HAD A BLAST. THANKS

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we learn to type properly without the Caps Lock Enabled then explain our problems?

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on this site know what grammar is and apply it well when they make topic or replys. I'm sorry your incapable of passing 1st grade English.

J

Jon

Banned
Reaction score
[/quote/]

are u guys like grammar teachers who cares i didnt realize it was on. Holy sh##
Alot of people on this website do not support txt talk or ALL CAPS. It is frowned upon in this community.

OT: Yes, I am having trouble. Battlefield 3 tweeted out that there is maintenance occurring. You just have to have patience.

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on this site know what grammar is and apply it well when they make topic or replys. I'm sorry your incapable of passing 1st grade English.

People on this site know what grammar is and apply it well when they make topics or replies. I'm sorry you're incapable of passing 1st grade English.

lol if we really want to get technical :tt2: ...haha jk. Anyway my games were working fine until about 15 minutes ago, so same story here.

TKDK4

TKDK4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have about 4 things.
1. Yes the servers are down.
2. In no way is this game even remotely good, I knew it was going to be bad because of the beta, but damn this thing is REALLY horrible.
3. You must have known you were typing in caps, its kinda hard to not notice.
4. This isn't BF3's only forum, you are on a modding website, chances are we came here for that, so we can hate on this game, because we don't come here to discuss all the faults and try and change faults/improve gameplay(well from a certain point we do).

Okay, I'm done.

A

A1 Branflake A1

Reaction score
they're always having problems with the servers.

AND i hate when the servers lock out mid game and you lose everything. pisses me off.

Top Bottom
Login
Register