• Thread starter illusion_time
  • Start date
  • Views 934
illusion_time

illusion_time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not find this glitch nor did i make the video, full credit goes to the founder, i just didn't see it on here yet so i figured i would post it, all i know is that it work's on ps3 for now, but be sure to comment if it work's on any other consoles, this glitch is working after 1.08 patch update,.....no hover needed perfect for infected.

Last edited:
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not find this glitch nor did i make the video, full credit goes to the founder, i just didn't see it on here yet so i figured i would post it, all i know is that it work's on ps3 for now, but be sure to comment if it work's on any other consoles, this glitch is working after 1.08 patch update,.....no hover needed perfect for infected.

(I tried adding the img url but i keeps breaking on my vpn)

red arrow - your post

blue arrow - Original post

Last edited:
illusion_time

illusion_time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(I tried adding the img url but i keeps breaking on my vpn)

red arrow - your post

blue arrow - Original post

sorry bro my bad, i didn't see that, take it down i guess,lol... :biggrin: 
also that one is xbox mine is ps3, just in case the people wanted to have conformation that it was working on ps3, since there is no comment's on that one, but like i said i guess you could take it down.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
yo illusion... Wicked friggin Av. get me some zesty mordant and dressed all over chips and dont f*** up lmfao

illusion_time

illusion_time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo illusion... Wicked friggin Av. get me some zesty mordant and dressed all over chips and dont **** up lmfao
oh **** sorry dude it took me a second to realize what you had said.

"YOU HERE THAT RANDY IT'S THE WIND'S OF ****"

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
so you dont go online?? or do you still risk playing?? if you do PM me your PSN bro

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Trouble landing this one but will test again along with multiple others in solar.

Top Bottom
Login
Register