What's new

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.

• Thread starter Madman
  • Start date
  • Views 283
M

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions on this game? I purchased it for cheap but cannot seem to get into the game at all, perhaps I still have to break it in as I haven't put very much play time into it.

V

Viitri

Dank Memes
Reaction score
Look into the lore of the game and/or play the previous games if you haven't already.

M

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Look into the lore of the game and/or play the previous games if you haven't already.
What is your opinion on the game overall?

V

Viitri

Dank Memes
Reaction score
I haven't played it, but I have seen some play through videos. It seems like a difficult game, but overall a very good sequel to Witcher 2.

P

Pistyl

If you don't want to die, think.
Reaction score
I've put perhaps +300 hours into the Witcher 3 and I and still have a over half the game to go. It's one of the biggest, in depth games and most beautiful I have played on the current generation of consoles.

It definitely took me at least a day or two to fully get into the game (it was helpful having already played the previous two games) because of how expansive it is. I'm on my mobile so it's difficult to write up my whole opinion on the game. I'd rate it easily a 9 out of 10, it has a massive non-linear story line, hours upon hours of exploration, monster hunting, crafting and the most ridiculous card game I've ever played; Gwent

Top Bottom