• Views 7,843
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey All: I Have a problem and I was hoping some of you would be able to offer some suggestions.

I have my jtag here and I have no problems running any DLC for the games I have on it EXCEPT 1

I am playing The Walking Dead Episode 1 XBLA game. And I have 2-5 as well. For some reason it keeps kicking me back to episode 1 everytime, Its already corrupted my save game and It won't let me create a new one for episode 2 any ideas

I play off FSD 3
I have a retail 120 gig xbox hdd.

The Xbla walking dead episode is in /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/584111DE/000D0000

The 4 Extra DLC episodes for it I put in /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/584111DE/00000002

And yet when I play any of the 4 extra episodes I get sent directly back to the beginning any Ideas?

I have my xm360server up to date. And yet I still get the blue "no matching title in the known database" for the 4 episodes no matter where I put them.... I'm confuzzled here.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey All: I Have a problem and I was hoping some of you would be able to offer some suggestions.

I have my jtag here and I have no problems running any DLC for the games I have on it EXCEPT 1

I am playing The Walking Dead Episode 1 XBLA game. And I have 2-5 as well. For some reason it keeps kicking me back to episode 1 everytime, Its already corrupted my save game and It won't let me create a new one for episode 2 any ideas

I play off FSD 3
I have a retail 120 gig xbox hdd.

The Xbla walking dead episode is in /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/584111DE/000D0000

The 4 Extra DLC episodes for it I put in /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/584111DE/00000002

And yet when I play any of the 4 extra episodes I get sent directly back to the beginning any Ideas?

I have my xm360server up to date. And yet I still get the blue "no matching title in the known database" for the 4 episodes no matter where I put them.... I'm confuzzled here.
I am not sure about xm360 because I don't really use it, but you can patch the DLC using Yaris Swap on your PC.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure about xm360 because I don't really use it, but you can patch the DLC using Yaris Swap on your PC.

Doesn't Yaris Swap just set the console id n such to 00000000 or w/e so It can be used on any console. I already have all of them set to that. It shows up in horizon all ready to go. I just get stuck in a stupid loop trying to play the other episodes

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't Yaris Swap just set the console id n such to 00000000 or w/e so It can be used on any console. I already have all of them set to that. It shows up in horizon all ready to go. I just get stuck in a stupid loop trying to play the other episodes
It does a bit more than that, and I forget exactly what, but its important. The only other thing I can think of is making sure you have the latest TU. Also do you have conpatch enabled on dashlaunch?

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It does a bit more than that, and I forget exactly what, but its important. The only other thing I can think of is making sure you have the latest TU. Also do you have conpatch enabled on dashlaunch?

I have all title updates, and also the newest Dashlaunch. Is is not supposed to take care of all of the licensing ID's. I thought Yais swap was an old program?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all title updates, and also the newest Dashlaunch. Is is not supposed to take care of all of the licensing ID's. I thought Yais swap was an old program?
Yaris swap is old but it still works, and if you have conpatch enabled in dashlauch usually autopatches all of your DLC and whatnot. However conpatch can interfere with LiNK and anything that needs the XBDM pluggin so if you use those don't turn it on.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this very same problem. They were never unlocked. I have just the plain normal XM360 and the DLC shows up just fine in those file locations for me.

S

steelwings

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having the same problem. I have stored the game in the right place on my hard drive and the only thing working is episode 1. When I try to start episode 2, it starts from the beginning. I've tried title updates and they don't seem to work. Can anyone help please?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having the same problem. I have stored the game in the right place on my hard drive and the only thing working is episode 1. When I try to start episode 2, it starts from the beginning. I've tried title updates and they don't seem to work. Can anyone help please?

Make sure your DLC is unlocked in XM360
Make sure the TU you have matches the region of the game you are playing
http://www.xbuc.net/browse/?search=the+walking+dead

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
content manager will unlock your dlc's and move them to the console and will put them in correct spot

S

steelwings

Reaction score
Sin$
It turns out that it was the actual download of the game that was causing the problem. After I downloaded a new version of the game, all episodes and the new dlc showed up and worked. Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register