What's new

Discussion The VoG....

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I finished the Vault Of Glass, it wasn't at all what I thought it would be or as amazing as it should be.

They said there was puzzles that were challenging, the platforms were super easy. Then the labyrinth was also really easy, hell we were able to kill one of them and find all the chests and throw a dance party in the middle of it.

The VoG for the most part was extremely unrewarding and not really satisfying after beating it.

The ending was insanely anti-climactic, he just died. No cutscenes or a remark from the dinglebot. On top of that the timer froze at 0 for everyone.

I walked out of the vault with 2 pieces of raid gear, a stupid ship, and very little shards/energy. Not even the shader chatter white, I think that's what it's called. Everyone else got the shader though.

I was the only one to walk out of it with raid gear and even then the gear isn't even impressive.

As far the difficulty of the raid, it was super easy once we learned the mechanics of it without even looking up strategies or videos. The hardest part was the first boss.

Post your thoughts/experiences with the Vault.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And I'm sitting here alone with no team and no hope to ever beat the VoG

Last edited:
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I finished the Vault Of Glass, it wasn't at all what I thought it would be or as amazing as it should be.

They said there was puzzles that were challenging, the platforms were super easy. Then the labyrinth was also really easy, hell we were able to kill one of them and find all the chests and throw a dance party in the middle of it.

The VoG for the most part was extremely unrewarding and not really satisfying after beating it.

The ending was insanely anti-climactic, he just died. No cutscenes or a remark from the dinglebot. On top of that the timer froze at 0 for everyone.

I walked out of the vault with 2 pieces of raid gear, a stupid ship, and very little shards/energy. Not even the shader chatter white, I think that's what it's called. Everyone else got the shader though.

I was the only one to walk out of it with raid gear and even then the gear isn't even impressive.

As far the difficulty of the raid, it was super easy once we learned the mechanics of it without even looking up strategies or videos. The hardest part was the first boss.

Post your thoughts/experiences with the Vault.
I've gone through twice. Never beat it though. Can't get a team coordinated enough to beat the last boss. But i have never gotten raid gear nor did anyone I play with. So I would say you should be quite happy.

ColdK1ller86

ColdK1ller86

4d 79 20 4e 61 6d 65 20 49 73 20 53 69 6d 6f 6e
Reaction score
Sin$
And I'm sitting here alone with no team and no home to ever beat the VoG
Same as me then i think they should make it do a search if you enter alone and find some team mates for you :frown:

PacoThePro

PacoThePro

I love tbagging people
Reaction score
Sin$
You're there complaining about the raid armor and I'm here not able to get that armor -_-. All I got was a few shards but all I wanted was raid armor..

Iroh

Iroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Raid Gear isn't like other legendaries. Unlike regular legendaries that max at 27 light, these can max at 30 light just like exotics.

Which is why i want them so badly; you suck.

Tmayz

Tmayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My first week in there I didn't receive anything but shards, this week I got a gun and some legs, and yes it is quite annoying how we freeze at the end of the last boss.

Sky rider

Sky rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahaha I call bs on the whole "we even killed a gorgon" part

its not hard to take out one gorgon if everyone goes crazy with rockets and specials and grenades granted took me and my friends few tries to kill one

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahaha I call bs on the whole "we even killed a gorgon" part
Call bs lol. We all specialed it and got hit with 2 rockets then we had a melee fight with it. You'd be surprised how much damage they take from melees even though it sounds dumb. 
The Raid Gear isn't like other legendaries. Unlike regular legendaries that max at 27 light, these can max at 30 light just like exotics.

I know, you need a full set of raid gear to get to level 30 or 3 pieces of raid gear and an exotic.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Call bs lol. We all specialed it and got hit with 2 rockets then we had a melee fight with it. You'd be surprised how much damage they take from melees even though it sounds dumb. 

I know, you need a full set of raid gear to get to level 30 or 3 pieces of raid gear and an exotic.
Unless you watched videos or had someone telling you what to do on your first time, it would have taken you atleast 5 hours and it wouldn't have been easy at all. All I see is you b****ing about this game, stop playing it obviously this isn't your type of game. Hell you b**** about getting raid gear the first time you beat the vog? Alot of us that have beaten it multiple times would have loved to get raid gear first go.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you watched videos or had someone telling you what to do on your first time, it would have taken you atleast 5 hours and it wouldn't have been easy at all. All I see is you b****ing about this game, stop playing it obviously this isn't your type of game. Hell you b**** about getting raid gear the first time you beat the vog? Alot of us that have beaten it multiple times would have loved to get raid gear first go.
Someone is upset, I was more or less pointing out the fact that even with their so called raid it wasn't at all what they made the expectations to be. I didn't b**** about the raid gear simply the fact that it wasn't as rewarding as they made it sound to be. So calm down and sit down. If you don't see any problems with this game then you should open your eyes.
I never said we did the VoG in 20 minutes, yes it still took long and we slowly did it over the course of 3 nights, a section a night pretty much. All I see you complaining you got nothing, realize we are all at the mercy of RNG. Then wake up and do it again with another character and up your chances. Good day, come again.
Oh and I said the gear wasn't impressive, by that I mean the abilities and the way it looks.
I also said "it was easy once we learned the mechanics", so yes no videos were watched we just analyzed to vault, if you will.
On top of that, are you telling me this is a great game and nothing is wrong with it? Yes I b**** about how bad it is but at the same time I play it because I have fun with friends. We destroy everyone in multiplayer and f*** around all the time. I just point out the ****** things about this game.

BFella

BFella

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Exotics max at 38 light, lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register