Tutorial The virus and You

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed that some of the images were broken so I went ahead and fixed them.

litsacco

litsacco

Reaction score
Sin$
As mentioned above, adware is malware. But I don't think some of programs mentioned above can removal adware completely. My Asus was infected with an adware called superadremove that generated disgusting popups when I surfed online. In order to solve this issue, I downloaded adcleaner, malwarebytes and even followed this manual tips to remove all installed programs. But I failed. Well, as someone said, I may do something wrong during the removal process. Finally, I had to choose to reinstall the system to solve this problem. A terrible experience...

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As mentioned above, adware is malware. But I don't think some of programs mentioned above can removal adware completely. My Asus was infected with an adware called superadremove that generated disgusting popups when I surfed online. In order to solve this issue, I downloaded adcleaner, malwarebytes and even followed this manual tips to remove all installed programs. But I failed. Well, as someone said, I may do something wrong during the removal process. Finally, I had to choose to reinstall the system to solve this problem. A terrible experience...
Thank you for this. I will add this to the original post in a little bit.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this. I will add this to the original post in a little bit.
Great thread, may I recommend adding these two to the list if possible? ZoZo ZoZo

I'd like to add, that using Hitman Pro can benefit you a lot with using MalwareBytes.
This way you can run "kickstart Pro" on kernel execution prior to the OS loading on next reboot. (Helps removing the FBI Virus Ransom-ware's and many virus's that has saved my friends from).
Then, if properly done, use malware bytes and remove any but all unused registry keys, or left over files. Then use "RKill.exe" to re-fix windows permissions.

Sources:

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Great thread, may I recommend adding these two to the list if possible? ZoZo ZoZo

I'd like to add, that using Hitman Pro can benefit you a lot with using MalwareBytes.
This way you can run "kickstart Pro" on kernel execution prior to the OS loading on next reboot. (Helps removing the FBI Virus Ransom-ware's and many virus's that has saved my friends from).
Then, if properly done, use malware bytes and remove any but all unused registry keys, or left over files. Then use "RKill.exe" to re-fix windows permissions.

Sources:
Thanks for this man. I'll be sure to add this in a little while.

pup

pup

Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is an amazing thread for anyone who even has access to a computer.

Another great thread by ZoZo.

Top Bottom
Login
Register