• Views 1,442
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ayers12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im new to Jtags and stuff but was wondering about this new update coming, im getting worried that i spent £160 on nothing, is there gna be away around this update.
SORRRY FOR POSTING
If anyone knows any other stuff you can do on a Jtag please tell me.
Cameron ayers

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im new to Jtags and stuff but was wondering about this new update coming, im getting worried that i spent £160 on nothing, is there gna be away around this update. Thanks
Cameron ayers
Yes no live for your jtag & yes you wasted yur money buying a jtag when you have no knowledge on how to use them. Its your own fault

mrgeo20

mrgeo20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im new to Jtags and stuff but was wondering about this new update coming, im getting worried that i spent £160 on nothing, is there gna be away around this update. Thanks
Cameron ayers

if you bought it just for mw2 then you wasted your money anyway...

A

Ayers12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes no live for your jtag & yes you wasted yur money buying a jtag when you have no knowledge on how to use them. Its your own fault
Yes i do have knowledge on how to use them all i said was im new to Jtags i know how to use one, and i was wondering if there was a way round this new update, sorry for posting !

R

RagaGHo5T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well your an a**hole and the answer to your question about the workaround is most likely yes. Because as long as there are 10 year old willing to pay $25 each to get into a modded lobby, there will always be modded lobbies. If a new XBR or Freeboot doesn't come out something else will. But only time will tell.

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
HOLY F*CKING BOWLSACK!!!!

JTAGs ARE NOT "ARE NOT" ART NOT

Just for MW2, and JTAGs ARE NOT

Supposed to be taken online.

I absolutely hate all these people that are buying JTAGs that only use them for MW2, and have no idea how powerful of a machine they are holding. If you only wanted it for MW2, yes you wasted your money. Sell it to somebody that will actually use it for what it was made for.

A

Ayers12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i havent only bought it i have had it about a week ago !

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well your an a**hole and the answer to your question about the workaround is most likely yes. Because as long as there are 10 year old willing to pay $25 each to get into a modded lobby, there will always be modded lobbies. If a new XBR or Freeboot doesn't come out something else will. But only time will tell.
No i am not i simply gave him an answer to his question witch is truthfull.

X

xXboozeboyXx

Reaction score
Sin$
you can still use system link, if someone gives you his/her hardrive, and turn on XBL updates. or so long as you and the person your modding have Xlink KAI to fake a system link you dont need the hard drive or a second xbox. you just set-up a server and get them to join. look up a tut somewhere cos i cba 4 you :tongue:

Siinner

Siinner

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im new to Jtags and stuff but was wondering about this new update coming, im getting worried that i spent £160 on nothing, is there gna be away around this update.
SORRRY FOR POSTING
If anyone knows any other stuff you can do on a Jtag please tell me.
Cameron ayers
1. You bought a jtag for Mw2.
2. You didnt make your money back HahA!
3. British LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register