• Views 14,792
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Be Changed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the top you wrote " CURRENTVEHICLESALESSEASON": [{"value": 7 " could you explain that bit
CURRENTVEHICLESALESSEASON": [{"value": 7
"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_1": [{"value": 10}],
"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_2": [{"value": 8}],
"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_3": [{"value": 6}],
"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_4": [{"value": 9}],
"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_5": [{"value": 9}],
"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_6": [{"value": 9}],

"CAP_FOR_EXPLOIT_LEVEL_7": [{"value": 3}],
"THRESHOLD_NO_OF_CARS": [{"value": 3}],
"THRESHOLD_NO_OF_MINUTES": [{"value":12}

It's a trick!! Don't fall for it!!! Entries highlighted in red are the only changes.

KhaosRaynes

KhaosRaynes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When did this change because could only sell 5 yesterday

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
At the top you wrote " CURRENTVEHICLESALESSEASON": [{"value": 7 " could you explain that bit
Also out of the tunables file.

Nicgore can correct me if i'm wrong, but this is a value that has changed a couple times a year. Meaning that they are tracking the vehicles sales over longer periods of time. Most recently this value changed after the 1.37 update. WHen we saw the rules change quite significantly and a lot of people get stuck on the 1 car per day, penalty box.

How they use the information from previous "sale seasons". I think that is fairly speculative right now, but Nic might be getting closer to some answers there.

When did this change because could only sell 5 yesterday

About 5 hours ago.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They want us to buy Shark Cards :smile:
For R*, only $$$$ is important, they don't care about players ! They never ask us what we'd like in the game, they don't give a sh** about that ! All that matter is get money in - which is comprehensible, but not if it's at the player's expense.

Are they really that stupid to think any of us would buy a f**** shark card???

The only time i bought a shark card was TO DO A GLITCH AND DUPE CARS!!!!

I needed enough money to start the CEO dupe glitch so i wanted to dupe street cars. I had just started playing GTA and was very low on money so i spend my last $ on upgrading a street car to the max. I drove it outside, duped it and when i arrived in LSC with the dupe i realized i did not had enough money left to even change the plate!!

So i bought a shark card also i NEVER spend any money on games. I am quite rich and could afford it but I'm not stupid. I already payed for the game!!! I grew up in a time where this was enough to play a game and i hate pay2win. It should be enough to be a good player and spend time.

They earned money they never got from me without any glitches. But for sure i will never ever spend a single $ now that they try to f*** me also i played all fair! It's not my fault that they program bad software. I did only use what they gave me. 100% fair and legal.

Maybe somebody should consider a lawsuit against R*. I would like to hear how they explain any kind of punishment for a player who never cheated! If we broke the TOS or anything why they do not ban us? My bet because they would get legal problems... 
Also out of the tunables file.

Nicgore can correct me if i'm wrong, but this is a value that has changed a couple times a year. Meaning that they are tracking the vehicles sales over longer periods of time. Most recently this value changed after the 1.37 update. WHen we saw the rules change quite significantly and a lot of people get stuck on the 1 car per day, penalty box.

How they use the information from previous "sale seasons". I think that is fairly speculative right now, but Nic might be getting closer to some answers there.

I never sold anything before the car limit was removed. Still they put me into the highest punishment of 1 car per 30h.

I even followed the 7 min spacing. Sold "only" the max possible of 40 within 24h. Nothing helped.

Gazaaaa

Gazaaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have duped cars, But i hardly ever sell them & never had max sell limit message so my question is, How many should i sell a day so i don't get that Max daily limit message?

Geno1976

Geno1976

Reaction score
Sin$
I have duped cars, But i hardly ever sell them & never had max sell limit message so my question is, How many should i sell a day so i don't get that Max daily limit message?
If your not hurting for money I'd sell 2 or 3. Why push it. Slow and steady wins the race.

B

Be Changed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I may be wrong but you should sell maximum of cars 9 with at least 7 mins spacing between them in a 30 hour window

Last edited:
1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped selling cars altogether for the most part. The last time they took the cap off i sold over 500 in 3 days. Then bought everything i would ever need to make me money and am now sitting on ton of cars to sell only when I need money in the future.

R

recardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i hit the limit yesterday for the first time. today i hit it after about 10 cars?

how many do you think i should sell tomorrow? was thinking just 3 to be safe

first time ive ever had to worry about it.

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Was on 3 a day before cap lifted took it easy 6,7 a day .still selling 5-8 per night never seen a limit since n don't want to .

Thanks guys

Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear it's only a matter of time before Rockstar patches duping.

elmerfood

elmerfood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear it's only a matter of time before Rockstar patches duping.
F...em... there gonna be loads of plyrs throwing the game into thrash and not buying the gta 6 at all... R* is not that stupid, believe me...

B

BeyondCanon

Reaction score
Sin$
How do they know if we're duping cars? Is there a way the can't know?? Sorry I'm new to this.

ScofieldX

ScofieldX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lemme ask something, if your limit is one every two days. That means I'm heading to bad sport correct? 
F...em... there gonna be loads of plyrs throwing the game into thrash and not buying the gta 6 at all... R* is not that stupid, believe me...
Agreed with you there on that point, too many modded account users, make the game unfun when they got more advantages than your legit account does, now I'm not saying "all modded account users" are bad news, but the ones that got high KD'S, and so fourth legitly I am 427 with a 4.11 KD. worked it up since Xbox 360 days. Done these dupes, got everything that I want in the game, now all I do is kill kill kill. But sheesh. If GTA VI, is as terrible as this game is, f*** it, I'm not buying it.

Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Key is though is that we're a minority. Almost everyone is always begging for money. I had my doubts they'll do anything about it but since they fixed the Kuruma method idk.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, Prob doesn't help to have almost more car sales income that job income,
especially when the totals don't match! This is my UNMODDED account. :rolleyes: :oops: :whistle:

GTA%20CASH.PNG

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
How do they know if we're duping cars? Is there a way the can't know?? Sorry I'm new to this.
R* own the game they own yo *** when u play their game, every stitch u wear they own every breath u take every move u make .......la la la lol

G

GTA guy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They've already had 3 years to do it.

We said similar things about the kuruma PAC standard glitch. If they really wanted to address it they could.

Thanks all for the update. This information is truly helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register