Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

The Trustworthy Twelve

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by Who is this, Feb 7, 2009 with 16 replies and 658 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello everyone. Que paso, vato? Aha, joking. I'm not even Spanish.

Fellow boosters, random people, people with less than five posts, people I don't know, people I do know, people that play Call of Duty: World At War, good day.

1. Terrible Luck

I'll be the first to put my name down, as I'm the one who made the topic so it doesn't really have any significance, lol. But I need eleven. Eleven people I can trust to trust their fellow bretheren. That they will not tamper during the period of sleep. Honestly, it's a bit cowardly to slit someone's throat in their sleep anyway. Especially on CoD: WaW. They're not moving. Yeah. I don't need a Judas, I don't need people who screw people over, and I don't need crybabies.

This will be our agreement.

- 8 hours of still-life. No moving. No killing, no nothing. Once the time is up, you're free to do what you like.
    - Depending on if everyone kept to the agreement, we'll do it again.
    - Don't blame anyone for happenings to your Xbox 360 such as RroD.

If we can, I'd like to do this by tomorrow at the latest. 9:00 PM, PST.

2. harrold

harrold Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, im 24 / male / uk
    had my first experience of 'boosting' today.. it sucked.. basically involved 3-4 hrs stuck in the lobby with whiney kids.. moaning and shouting.. and the one game i did have.. was pretty much just a free for all with satchels / grenades..

anyways, if you think you can pull this off.. and get 12 'trustworthy' people.. i'm up for it.. i will be checking thoughout the night that no one is pissing about tho.

3. Jedson29

Jedson29 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I don't mind leaving my xbox on, it is burned to my hard drive anyway.

My KD is already in the 2 range I don't want some small kills, I want experience.

GT: Jeremy2900

4. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Armelec, you're like 7 hours ahead from me, yeah? It'd start at 4 AM your time.

I really do hope everyone shows up who says they want to do this. I've already gotten one friend request from someone who saw this, I'd like you guys to add me so I can keep track of people. And hopefully we have more people who want to do this though because if one spot is vacant, someone can jump in to fill it.

5. D1GGY502

D1GGY502 Newbie

Ratings:
    its 8:53 est here
    im always on, always up for boosting
    up for 8 hours of non stop boosting
    hit me up GT: D1GGY502

6. harrold

harrold Newbie

Ratings:
    thats not a problem, i can enter game, then go to bed, just let me know when we start, i'll be there, like i said in a previous post, im off work for a few weeks, so times not really a problem.

You still planning on doing it today/tonight? like in 2 hours time?

GT - Armelec

7. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It'd be Monday for you if we did this about 4 AM for you in the UK.

But really need the spots to be filled.

8. harrold

harrold Newbie

Ratings:
  9. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm also from the UK and Id Boost about 4 to about 8 GMT

GT: Alex148

10. MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im up for it, im from the UK ive boosted a good 30 times or so, some good, some bad, i just want a good boost no killing argueing martydoms knifing etc..

Sign me up -b

I BFD BeaSt I

11. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well looks like we got about half if no one forgets tonight.

Still need 6 more, we could move this to tomorrow.

12. S1T1zEnDeAtH

S1T1zEnDeAtH Newbie

Ratings:
    I am looking for a group to join starting monday night to boost with, only problem is I dont know what to do or how to boost. I am a noob at boosting looking for a group to educate me. If your interested in helping me out with the education and boosting let me know.

GT S1T1zEnDeAtH

13. Jedson29

Jedson29 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well boosting is not really that hard, someone could probably give you a run down real quick on live.

Try this video, it tells you the do's and dont's of boosting. I don't take credit for the video it is not mine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss75qoOQaxg]YouTube - How to Boost in Call of Duty World at War[/ame]

14. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    i don't get the point? it says not to move or anything..what could that possibly do?

15. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's a form of boosting in a match. The longer you stay in the match, the more experience you get. You can go from 1-65. Why would you want someone moving around the map when you're sleeping? I sure as hell wouldn't want to be slaughtered so they'd reap all the experience.

This didn't happen tonight. Didn't have enough players, a few of the six signed were offline even.

16. liamthefirst

liamthefirst Newbie

Ratings:
    ye put my name down...

GT: L14M OJ

17. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, I wish more people had signed up or at least someone would invite me to one of these kind of games. I'm a 41 and I just want my first prestige, that's all.