What's new

Discussion The Tree; Branch, Leaf, Twig. From in-depth Bungie style stats to simplistic CSR viewing.

• Thread starter Swaino
  • Start date
  • Views 346
S

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently pushing out an update

Welcome to the ßranch Beta. The brother of Leaf, that deals with in-depth Halo 4 Stats. I've been working on this since just before Leaf came out, but I was stunted by; Linux, Rails Deployment, and getting a full time job (woo hoo!).
Anyway, Branch shows everything HaloWaypoint does (almost, more is coming), in a cleaner and more friendly style (without stupid, useless css and background videos that just make it sluggy, tacky, and meh).
At the moment, Branch can:
  • View a Service Record Overivew (Including highest CSR, Campaign Progress and Ranking Up XP Progression)
  • View your entire Game History (War Games, Customs, Campaign and Spartan Ops)
  • View details about every match you've played and view the in-depth stats Halo Tracks.
  • View your CSR in every playlist (it's even broken down into Team and Inidvidual ranking)
  • View your Commendation progress.
  • View your Specialization progress.
  • Direct integration with leaf
  • Social Sharing (Who doesn't want to tweet and share to facebook your 1.2K/D spread?!?)
That's all for now, but more shall be coming soon. Anyway, why not check some of it out?

www.branchapp.co/blog/2013/2/6/welcome_to_the_beta

www.leafapp.co

www.twigapp.co (under construction)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits where credit due;
https://twitter.com/alexerax (Creator of branch)
https://twitter.com/iBotPeaches (Creator of leaf)

S

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
It's alright, just hard for me to navigate using iOS, mobile view on Safari. I can't access the top of a players menu(3-4 links like "Overview"). And scrolling through mobile view for CSR is hard to see. Also it shows the playlists I don't touch. Otherwise it's ok.

A

AssaultCommand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This website was so hard to keep secret after Xerax showed it to me, but I couldn't tell anyone :frown:
Anyways, great job on doing this, it's way better than 343i's annoying interface and it's much faster too :biggrin:
I really hope this turns out to be really popular because I know how much effort it must have taken to build it.

It's alright, just hard for me to navigate using iOS, mobile view on Safari. I can't access the top of a players menu(3-4 links like "Overview"). And scrolling through mobile view for CSR is hard to see. Also it shows the playlists I don't touch. Otherwise it's ok.
Try taking some screenshots so they know what you're talking about, also telling them what version of what iDevice you're using might help out as well.

Top Bottom