The Tesseract for BO2 2.0
What is the Tesseract?
The Tesseract is a cross-game modding tool for any devkit or RGH/JTAG. It is NOT a mod menu. The biggest feature is the numerous asset loaders including a script loader (GSC and CSC). Also included is various xex patches and my attempt at a challenge response (for an online bypass).
- A challenge response. Keep in mind that I in no way garuntee that this will keep you from getting banned. I do not go online much and I do not have a fleet of BETA testers to make sure that no one gets banned... but this should work.
- External DLC maps. The game will think all DLC is present at all times, and instead of loading the DLC containers, the map files will be loaded from the installation folder.
- Remove DVAR system checks.
- Remove invalid gamertag check.
- Remove clan tag checks.
- Remove custom class name checks.
- GSC++. A concept I made up that currently consists of 2 parts. The first is to report extra error information from the script loader. The second is to load "new" gscs, that do not exist yet.
- GSC Editor! (Compile using this, download decompiled dump here, download a raw extraction here (aero )) (GSCs go inside the appropriate path in the /raw/ folder)
- Phys Preset Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in /raw/physics/)
- Map Entities Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in the appropriate path in the /raw/ folder)
- Localized String Editor (Place .str files in /raw/english/)
- Weapon Def Editor (For a weapons dump, go here) (Place edited files in /raw/weapons/mp/ or /raw/weapons/zm/)
- Attachment Def Editor (An attachment and unique attachment dump is here)(Place edited files in /raw/attachment/mp/ or /raw/attachment/zm/)
- Unique Attachment Def Editor (Place edited files in /raw/attachment_unq/mp/ or /raw/attachment_unq/zm/)
- Rawfile Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in the appropriate path in the /raw/ folder)
- String Table Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in the appropriate path in the /raw/ folder)
- Vehicle Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in /raw/vehicles/mp/ or /raw/vehicles/zm/)
- Tracer Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in /raw/tracer/)
- QDB and Slug editors (No dumps for these as I'm not exactly sure what they are for)
- Footstep and Footstep FX table editors.
- ZBarrier Editor (Download dump here, place edited files in /raw/zbarrier/)
1. Create a filerip of your legal, legit copy of Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 and put it somewhere where your system can run it (either on the hard drive or a USB drive).
2. Any DLC files you wish to install must be extracted from their container and the files must be installed to the Black Ops 2 folder. Use a program such as Horizon, Le Fluffie or even Modio to extract all the files from the DLC container. Then copy any file ending in .sabs to the /stream/ folder and any file ending in .sabl to the /load/ folder. Any other files go into the installation path.
3. Last step is to install the TU file. Make sure this is done after ALL the DLC files you wish to install are installed. Again any .sabs files go in the /stream/ folder and any .sabl files go in the /load/ folder, the rest go in the installation path. Keep in mind that the XEXp files are used later, so those don't need to be copied.
4. Next patch the XEX. You can either do this manually, or have a friend do it, as this is warez. Since this site has a premium section, I can post a premade TU18 XEX there. First you must patch the XEX with the XEXp from the TU file using XexPatcher. After that you can either patch the XEX to load the DLL or use a small app to launch the XEX then the DLL.
5. Last step is to copy the appropriate DLL to the installation path. If you're running on a real XDK then use the one in the Dev folder, any other should use the RGH/JTAG version.
For the _clientids.gsc example here, I would put it at Black Ops 2/raw/maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc (or Black Ops 2/raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_clientids.gsc for zombies).
Fix known bug of no new assets (MUST EDIT PREVIOUSLY EXISTING GSCS/RAWFILES/LOCALIZED STRINGS/WEAPONS/etc...)
- Implement GSC++. UPDATE: Half way done.
Gutted the entire Tesseract and rebuilt almost everything.
Note that the playlist update editor has been removed and will be replaced by a .wad file loader in the future.
Weapon editor fixes.
Allow loading of custom gsc files.
Failed function linkage reporting.
Include manual patches for DLC files.
Added Playlist Update Editor