• Views 632
L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 4 is just broke now can't find server and when i do i can't join because the servers apparently can't be reached they have seriously ****ed up

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why it tells me there's no Commander Slots when I'm just trying to play the game...I don't understand why it tells me the server is full when it has 50/64 players. I don't understand why when I try to join a match it just sits there for 10 minutes then says failed to connect.

GIitch

GIitch

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just saw an updated server a few minutes ago. It had a join queue and spectator was enabled, hopefully all servers will be like this soon.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why it tells me there's no Commander Slots when I'm just trying to play the game...I don't understand why it tells me the server is full when it has 50/64 players. I don't understand why when I try to join a match it just sits there for 10 minutes then says failed to connect.
Had those issues a heap and gets so annoying

I just saw an updated server a few minutes ago. It had a join queue and spectator was enabled, hopefully all servers will be like this soon.
Hope so

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

The best is when you try and join a server and it gives you the error "No free Commander slots", then you select "Join as Commander" and you get right in. :rolleyes:

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Have had 0 problems with it. CoD Killer this year for me. ****ing love the game.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
The best is when you try and join a server and it gives you the error "No free Commander slots", then you select "Join as Commander" and you get right in. :rolleyes:

but then you're stuck as Commander and it gets SO boring just spamming UAV's and dropping CPs

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
but then you're stuck as Commander and it gets SO boring just spamming UAV's and dropping CPs

Ya, Commander Mode sucks really bad. Old battlefield it was awesome because you could still play, you would just pull up a laptop when you needed to do something.

In BF4 it's like playing a lame *** board game, when you could be blowing **** up and having fun.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, Commander Mode sucks really bad. Old battlefield it was awesome because you could still play, you would just pull up a laptop when you needed to do something.

In BF4 it's like playing a lame *** board game, when you could be blowing **** up and having fun.

I think the Commander Mode is really for tablets. So you can still rank up when you aren't home.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the Commander Mode is really for tablets. So you can still rank up when you aren't home.

Ya, I get that part and that's awesome, but there is just literally no incentive to play Commander Mode on your console/PC.
Being the commander use to be fun, now it just feels more like a chore. :/

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't had any major issues but the game for me is absolutely amazing i love it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register