• Thread starter LawlessBaron
  • Start date
  • Views 526
L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
Battlefield 4 is just broke now can't find server and when i do i can't join because the servers apparently can't be reached they have seriously ****ed up

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
I don't understand why it tells me there's no Commander Slots when I'm just trying to play the game...I don't understand why it tells me the server is full when it has 50/64 players. I don't understand why when I try to join a match it just sits there for 10 minutes then says failed to connect.

G

GIitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw an updated server a few minutes ago. It had a join queue and spectator was enabled, hopefully all servers will be like this soon.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
I don't understand why it tells me there's no Commander Slots when I'm just trying to play the game...I don't understand why it tells me the server is full when it has 50/64 players. I don't understand why when I try to join a match it just sits there for 10 minutes then says failed to connect.
Had those issues a heap and gets so annoying

I just saw an updated server a few minutes ago. It had a join queue and spectator was enabled, hopefully all servers will be like this soon.
Hope so

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score

The best is when you try and join a server and it gives you the error "No free Commander slots", then you select "Join as Commander" and you get right in. :rolleyes:

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Reaction score
Have had 0 problems with it. CoD Killer this year for me. ****ing love the game.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
The best is when you try and join a server and it gives you the error "No free Commander slots", then you select "Join as Commander" and you get right in. :rolleyes:

but then you're stuck as Commander and it gets SO boring just spamming UAV's and dropping CPs

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
but then you're stuck as Commander and it gets SO boring just spamming UAV's and dropping CPs

Ya, Commander Mode sucks really bad. Old battlefield it was awesome because you could still play, you would just pull up a laptop when you needed to do something.

In BF4 it's like playing a lame *** board game, when you could be blowing **** up and having fun.

T

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Ya, Commander Mode sucks really bad. Old battlefield it was awesome because you could still play, you would just pull up a laptop when you needed to do something.

In BF4 it's like playing a lame *** board game, when you could be blowing **** up and having fun.

I think the Commander Mode is really for tablets. So you can still rank up when you aren't home.

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
I think the Commander Mode is really for tablets. So you can still rank up when you aren't home.

Ya, I get that part and that's awesome, but there is just literally no incentive to play Commander Mode on your console/PC.
Being the commander use to be fun, now it just feels more like a chore. :/

O

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The temptation... to what?

E

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Haven't had any major issues but the game for me is absolutely amazing i love it.

Top Bottom