Founder: Im4eversmart
BIG Thanks: Leecher, who helped develop the method with me

Requirements:
  • Two players
  • The person who is not teleporting = player 1
  • The person who is teleporting = player 2

Class Setup:
  • I advise to remove any weapon/grenades
  • Use dragonfires and hellstorm missiles. The other KS is up to you.

The Teleportation Glitch (Tutorial):
  1. Add EPIC STRIKE 7. Go to his player channel and download the necessary game type to do the glitch.
  2. Once the game type is loaded, invite your friend to the party. See notes.
  3. Player 1, switch to a team who is not either of the main teams. You have it right if both flags are red on your screen.
  4. Player 1, grab one flag, and run to the other flag. This will keep picking/dropping the flags, unlocking all of your kill streaks instantly.
  5. Player 1, using a dragonfire/hellstorm missile, go to the location you want to teleport to.
  6. Player 2, once player 1 has the score streak in position, change to his team, then change back to your old team.
  7. Player 2, once you select a custom class, your character will spawn right above the location of the kill streak.
  8. Player 2, switch to another invalid team. Can not be player 1's team. This will unlock your character after teleporting.
Optional Tutorial (From Youtube):
  1. (Player 1) One player grabs a flag, and captures, you now will have a dragonfire
  2. (Player 1) Start the dragonfire outside the map to the desired position
  3. (Player 2) Switch to team "Mercenaries" And CHANGE TEAM (do not choose a class)
  4. (Player 2) Switch to team "ISA" and choose a class, And now should appear floating about Dragonfire
  5. (Player 1) move the dragonfire a short distance and destroy it
  6. (Player 1) Switch to team "ISA" and choose a class
  7. (Player 1) Switch to team "Mercenaries" and choose a class (Player 1 is done with the glitch)
  8. (Player 2) Switch to team "Mercenaries" and choose a class
  9. (Player 2) Switch to team "ISA" and choose a class

Notes (READ):
  • Taking ANY type of damage will result in the teleportation glitch to not work. This includes dying, death barriers, shooting your friends, nading yourself, and anything in between. You will notice that the glitch is broken when spawns go to the free-for-all system.
  • If you are using a dragonfire, make sure to move it away from the other players, as it will do damage to surrounding players and break the glitch.
  • If you are stuck, switch to one of the valid teams (See list below). This will teleport you to a generic free-for-all spawn location, without breaking the glitch.
  • You can teleport to the view window of anyone you look at. This is applicable for any ks, in-game view, and any player. If you start the game, or go codcaster, you will spawn at the default location, which varies for each map.
  • Barriers that are right above the dragonfire can be breached, if the dragonfire is up against the ceiling of the object. This is useful to get in to areas where the dragonfire can not go.
  • Hellstorm missiles are useful for reaching far out objects. To use it effectively, switch to your friends team before he uses it, then right before the hellstorm missile hits the object, switch back to your old team. In most cases, using a dragonfire is easier.
  • If you are on your friend's team, and are viewing him in first person, when you switch back to your old team, you will keep his UI. If you view your friend in codcaster, when you switch teams you will be in third person. If you go to your old team, your camera will be placed inside your gun.
  • This can be done with two controllers, but it will always view your other account if you try to change teams, so you will be unable to use tac inserts, can't run, and other things. Using two players makes it easier.
  • I'm going to reiterate, you can only teleport when you switch to an invalid team. There are six teams in the gametype, so you can always switch to 5 teams. Subtract the 2 valid teams, and you are left with 3 invalid teams you can always switch to.

List of valid teams for each map:
Original:
Seals/SDC are always the valid teams

Last edited:
Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is kind of like the glitch from Mw3, The old flag one where it takes you up into the air then takes you out of the map?

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is kind of like the glitch from Mw3, The old flag one where it takes you up into the air then takes you out of the map?

This teleports you to the exact location of the other person. It's more overpowered than mw3.

So Bananas

So Bananas

Reaction score
Sin$
can't seem to get this to work. tried several times

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't think you guys were gonna release this :smile: was fun to help with GG find broseph

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't think you guys were gonna release this :smile: was fun to help with GG find broseph
It got leaked to a big youtuber. Not going to name any names, but I wanted to get it out before his video went live.

Dollar4

DollarDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome but hard af. Nice find man

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you find time to write these things?

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this possible on PS3 since i can't add that guy? Is his gamemode necessary?

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this possible on PS3 since i can't add that guy? Is his gamemode necessary?
The gamemode can be made with a lagswitch on the ps3. My method to make them hasen't been patched, and it should work on the ps3. Just need a CTF gamemode, with 6 teams.

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The gamemode can be made with a lagswitch on the ps3. My method to make them hasen't been patched, and it should work on the ps3. Just need a CTF gamemode, with 6 teams.
I just did it, but i am having trouble spawning. When i position the Dragonfire, i switch to the player's team, don't pick a class, and switch back, then pick a class. All it does is spawn on top of the actual player, not the Dragonfire. What team does Player 2 start on?

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it, but i am having trouble spawning. When i position the Dragonfire, i switch to the player's team, don't pick a class, and switch back, then pick a class. All it does is spawn on top of the actual player, not the Dragonfire. What team does Player 2 start on?
Both have to be on invalid teams.

Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They both spawn on Invalid teams from the lobby team change? or does just Player 1 spawn on an invalid team?
Player 1 can fly the dragon fire, I usually do FBI for this team.
Player 2 will be the one teleporting, I usually do ISA for this team.
ISA switches to FBI and spectates while Player 1 flys the dragonfire to the desired location, now Player 2 will switch back to ISA and spawn in. Now that Player 2 is in the desired location Player 1 can fly the dragonfire away and explode it. Player 1 then switches to ISA and should spawn inside/ on top of Player 2, Player 1 will now switch back to FBI and plant his tac insert.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this to work, but then I was outside the map in third person and could not control my character?

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Player 1 can fly the dragon fire, I usually do FBI for this team.
Player 2 will be the one teleporting, I usually do ISA for this team.
ISA switches to FBI and spectates while Player 1 flys the dragonfire to the desired location, now Player 2 will switch back to ISA and spawn in. Now that Player 2 is in the desired location Player 1 can fly the dragonfire away and explode it. Player 1 then switches to ISA and should spawn inside/ on top of Player 2, Player 1 will now switch back to FBI and plant his tac insert.
Thank you for the easier tutorial. I will have to test this tomorrow. Hopefully, it wont get patched...

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the easier tutorial. I will have to test this tomorrow. Hopefully, it wont get patched...
Its a glitch that can only be done in private match with a glitched gamemode. Plus a patch just came out and I doubt they can hotfix something like this, so you should be fine.

Honestly, I think it will take them a while to patch this, if they ever do, since its only in private matches. Kind of like knockback in MW3. Never got patched because it was a harmless fun glitch to do.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
May have the valid/invalid teams wrong. I think the two valid teams are Seals/SDC for every map.

Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Spawn logic can be updated with a hot fix as far as I know, so they can patch it anytime they want... Without a TU.
I got this to work, but then I was outside the map in third person and could not control my character?
Say you are on FBI when you spawn out of the map, change to ISA and spawn in. Now change back to FBI and you should be able to move around, plant your tac, and explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register