• Views 1,198
Status
Not open for further replies.
XZIBITMods

XZIBITMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now we all know there are a lot of sick new exotics in The Taken King that we all will try to get so here is some of those new exotics and possibly some info on them

First we got the Jade Rabbit. There is not a lot of info on this gun besides its a Playstation exclusive sorry xbox players we will have to take this one out of our list
destiny-the-jade-rabbit-scout-rifle.jpg

The Exotic perks and what this gun does is currently unknown but there might be some info on it later before launch of TTK

second we got the weapon that i personally think everyone is going to try to get. It is known as the Sleeper Simulant
maxresdefault.jpg

The Sleeper is a Heavy Weapon Fusion Rifle. This single beam firing cannon can over penetrate enemies and also bounce of walls...aka a damn railgun. The current stats on the Sleeper is unknown but im sure we'll be hearing more soon

third we got the No Time To Explain. Now i think we all know what gun this could be related to.
maxresdefault.jpg

Now if you some how did not finish destiny's main story the No Time To Explain is a upgraded version of the Strangers rifle. Its exotic perks are "nailing precision hits with this ark weapon fuels bullets directly to the magazine" so it has a client of white nail affect all like the bad juju"

I know i am missing a lot more exotics so im going to keep updating this thread. If there's a specific exotic thats in TTK that should be up here let me know and i will add it

XboxGT: XZIBIT Mods Waw

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Now we all know there are a lot of sick new exotics in The Taken King that we all will try to get so here is some of those new exotics and possibly some info on them

First we got the Jade Rabbit. There is not a lot of info on this gun besides its a Playstation exclusive sorry xbox players we will have to take this one out of our list
destiny-the-jade-rabbit-scout-rifle.jpg

The Exotic perks and what this gun does is currently unknown but there might be some info on it later before launch of TTK

second we got the weapon that i personally think everyone is going to try to get. It is known as the Sleeper Simulant
maxresdefault.jpg

The Sleeper is a Heavy Weapon Fusion Rifle. This single beam firing cannon can over penetrate enemies and also bounce of walls...aka a damn railgun. The current stats on the Sleeper is unknown but im sure we'll be hearing more soon

third we got the No Time To Explain. Now i think we all know what gun this could be related to.
maxresdefault.jpg

Now if you some how did not finish destiny's main story the No Time To Explain is a upgraded version of the Strangers rifle. Its exotic perks are "nailing precision hits with this ark weapon fuels bullets directly to the magazine" so it has a client of white nail affect all like the bad juju"

I know i am missing a lot more exotics so im going to keep updating this thread. If there's a specific exotic thats in TTK that should be up here let me know and i will add it

XboxGT: XZIBIT Mods Waw
I think you need to do some research:
Perks
Intrinsic properties:
  • Projectile Over – Penetrates enemies and will ricochet once. Projectile capable of dealing precision damage
I don’t know what it is about Bungie betting so hard on richocheting rounds. Hard Light, Dreg’s Promise, and now the Sleeper Simulant, and not one Guardian in Destiny would pick ricochet over something else. I’m hoping the precision damage multiplier is huge, to make this a high-risk/high-reward choice for when you need to deal unparalleled, massive damage to a single target. If I can create the same effect with two precision Sniper shots, than the Sleeper Simulant will be a failure. Over-penetration might pair well in extremely closed-off areas, assuming The Taken King adds some.

Barrel column upgrades:
  • CQB Ballistics – Bonus to Stability
  • Linear Compensator – Bonus to Range, straighter recoil, bonus to Impact. Reduced Stability.
  • Accurized Ballistics – Bonus to Range, bonus to Impact. Better Target Acquisition. Reduced Stability.
Best option: Accurized Ballistics/Linear Compensator. Stability won’t be an issue with something with such a huge charge time, so CQB Ballistics is pointless. Any extra damage may be significant, and while I’m hoping this Exotic won’t even have damage drop-off, extra Range may help you hit those precision shots or widen the hit-box. Because the projectile has a travel time, extra Target Acquisition won’t improve hit-scan accuracy.

Support Perk:
  • Just a Scratch – Reduces aim deflection on incoming rounds while you’re aiming with the weapon. Helps the wielder stay on target during the long charge up.
“Unflinching” for the enterprising Exotic on the go. Let’s hope its effect is more noticeable than Unflinching. It seems like a practical and smart choice, even if a little underwhelming in Exotic flavor. You want to hit your targets, and you may be under fire. The Taken are an aggressive bunch, and if your reticle is jerking all over the place, you won’t have much luck aiming this bad boy.

Stat upgrades:
  • Speed Reload – Faster reload speed
  • Perfect Balance – Better Stability
  • Single Point Sling – Ready the weapon faster, and faster move speed while aiming.
Best option: Speed Reload/Single Point Sling. Again, I don’t know why Perfect Balance is even on there. Who needs Stability when you have time to grab a cup of coffee in between shots? Speed Reload will be ideal if you want to keep firing uninterrupted, especially if you’re aiming for pure DPS and have a Synth on standby. Single Point Sling is also okay, if only to ready it immediately and for its synergy with Just a Scratch in helping you stay mobile, avoid damage, and hit your target reliably.

Exotic Perk:
  • [Final name TBD] – Increases bounce count of projectile to 5.
More richocheting…Well, five times is certainly no small number. In the right situations, a pulse from the Sleeper Simulant may be the most devastating thing in the game. Certain closed-off Crucible maps (Anomaly comes to mind) might be ideal for this. However, most of us know how open the majoirty of Destiny’s PvE enviornments are, so I’m hoping the Dreadnaught has some claustrophobic areas where an illuminating beam of searing hot light will simultaneously light the way and eliminate any pesky Taken in the way.
There are several guns revealed that's missing on your list. Google is your friend. :wink:

XZIBITMods

XZIBITMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you need to do some research:
Perks
Intrinsic properties:
  • Projectile Over – Penetrates enemies and will ricochet once. Projectile capable of dealing precision damage
I don’t know what it is about Bungie betting so hard on richocheting rounds. Hard Light, Dreg’s Promise, and now the Sleeper Simulant, and not one Guardian in Destiny would pick ricochet over something else. I’m hoping the precision damage multiplier is huge, to make this a high-risk/high-reward choice for when you need to deal unparalleled, massive damage to a single target. If I can create the same effect with two precision Sniper shots, than the Sleeper Simulant will be a failure. Over-penetration might pair well in extremely closed-off areas, assuming The Taken King adds some.

Barrel column upgrades:
  • CQB Ballistics – Bonus to Stability
  • Linear Compensator – Bonus to Range, straighter recoil, bonus to Impact. Reduced Stability.
  • Accurized Ballistics – Bonus to Range, bonus to Impact. Better Target Acquisition. Reduced Stability.
Best option: Accurized Ballistics/Linear Compensator. Stability won’t be an issue with something with such a huge charge time, so CQB Ballistics is pointless. Any extra damage may be significant, and while I’m hoping this Exotic won’t even have damage drop-off, extra Range may help you hit those precision shots or widen the hit-box. Because the projectile has a travel time, extra Target Acquisition won’t improve hit-scan accuracy.

Support Perk:
  • Just a Scratch – Reduces aim deflection on incoming rounds while you’re aiming with the weapon. Helps the wielder stay on target during the long charge up.
“Unflinching” for the enterprising Exotic on the go. Let’s hope its effect is more noticeable than Unflinching. It seems like a practical and smart choice, even if a little underwhelming in Exotic flavor. You want to hit your targets, and you may be under fire. The Taken are an aggressive bunch, and if your reticle is jerking all over the place, you won’t have much luck aiming this bad boy.

Stat upgrades:
  • Speed Reload – Faster reload speed
  • Perfect Balance – Better Stability
  • Single Point Sling – Ready the weapon faster, and faster move speed while aiming.
Best option: Speed Reload/Single Point Sling. Again, I don’t know why Perfect Balance is even on there. Who needs Stability when you have time to grab a cup of coffee in between shots? Speed Reload will be ideal if you want to keep firing uninterrupted, especially if you’re aiming for pure DPS and have a Synth on standby. Single Point Sling is also okay, if only to ready it immediately and for its synergy with Just a Scratch in helping you stay mobile, avoid damage, and hit your target reliably.

Exotic Perk:
  • [Final name TBD] – Increases bounce count of projectile to 5.
More richocheting…Well, five times is certainly no small number. In the right situations, a pulse from the Sleeper Simulant may be the most devastating thing in the game. Certain closed-off Crucible maps (Anomaly comes to mind) might be ideal for this. However, most of us know how open the majoirty of Destiny’s PvE enviornments are, so I’m hoping the Dreadnaught has some claustrophobic areas where an illuminating beam of searing hot light will simultaneously light the way and eliminate any pesky Taken in the way.
There are several guns revealed that's missing on your list. Google is your friend. :wink:
lol i just added some that i knew off the top of my head 
There's already a thread dedicated to the DLC, they'll update it soon: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/the-taken-king-information-discussion-thread.1339225/
good to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register