What's new

Unsolved The state of MW3 nowadays?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
So haven't touched an Xbox 360 in years, but was just talking about the good old Xbox 360 times with a friend, and we thought about getting a bit of XBL and hopping on MW3. Just like in the old days.

So what are the online servers like nowadays?
It was nearly dead, yh? But now that it got backwards compatibility is it any better? A lot of players?
Maybe even possible to find players while having map packs enabled?

And I know there are for sure a lot of people modding and ruining the game, but we'll be quick to back out, or to crash the game, at the first sight of any mods of course.

I

iiZ3NT MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The state of the online servers are stable, i usually don’t run into many modders, they don’t usually cheat they just advertise by changing their name but the servers have a popular player base, about 13,000 to 25,000 players daily :smile:

P

PotatoPooper

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
So haven't touched an Xbox 360 in years, but was just talking about the good old Xbox 360 times with a friend, and we thought about getting a bit of XBL and hopping on MW3. Just like in the old days.

It was nearly dead, yh? But now that it got backwards compatibility is it any better? A lot of players?

And I know there are for sure a lot of people modding and ruining the game, but we'll be quick to back out, or to crash the game, at the first sight of any mods of course.
Its not dead lots of players! I love MW3 hopefully MW2 soon! If MW2 come backwards complicity that game is going to be tons of players lol.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score

The game activity has gone up since backwards compatibility. If you use map packs you can still find a lobby, but I suggest to not use them since it’s better to just have them off to find a lobby faster.
As for modders, there is quite a few that I have ran into. Got deranked by the last one I came across. Usually they’re on TDM, S&D, or Infected. You shouldn’t have any problems with them.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
After a day of trying to play I can say that the game is unplayable.

In S&D you can't find a game without some retard using god mode and in MW3SOME there's exactly one lobby running, and people vote on TDM/Domination instead of S&D and every 2nd game you get the retarded loser using god mode.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
If MW2 come backwards
Never gonna happen, its going to be released as a remaster with a $70 price tag.
After a day of trying to play I can say that the game is unplayable.

In S&D you can't find a game without some retard using god mode and in MW3SOME there's exactly one lobby running, and people vote on TDM/Domination instead of S&D and every 2nd game you get the retarded loser using god mode.
So unfortunate...Modding is a double-edged sword.

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of people on xb1/360 here in Australia, Don't pick on the modders if you don't want a derank. People are still doing the derank mod though through my experience it's the complainers that lose stats. Mw3 levels so quick it's kind of pointless modding for XP imo.

Top Bottom