The Seriously 2.0 Give Back Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Twis7eD, Jan 26, 2009 with 4 replies and 305 views.

1. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    The Purpose of this thread is to give back to All the Moderators, Diet Mods, And people with top posts and good rep who like to help out with this site a lot and have lots of thanks. It is for the people that constantly have put up tutorials on the site and helped it out alot. If you feel that you fit this description or you know that you do, then post in this thread, or PM me. I will then Give you the account to recover and get achievements. Once I get all the new achievements I will glitch them onto the account so that everyone can get close to 1175G.
    Edit: I just updated the account to have two of the new achievements. It has the one where you win a wingman match on every flashback map pack map. Also the win an execution match on every flashback map pack map.
    Note: If you arent someone that fits the description above, leave and dont bother to post in here or PM me. I wont answer your PM's. There are at least two other seriously accounts going around on this forum, get it from them.
    Thanks,
    Twis7eD

2. Night Train

Night Train Getting There

Ratings:
    I might have fit that description back when i was active lolz

3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Lol, I'm fairly certain that I do lulz, I have 18,000 views on my one bridging tutorial now lol, I got 500+ views a day on that tut:smile:

4. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Ill PM you.:smile:Just tell me when your done.

5. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can glitch a full 1175 no problem.