• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 41,774
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me when to quit the game in Act 2 on Xbox One? Thank you.
Once the screen flashes green and you see the cutscene of your character exiting the avenger

S

stottyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there away to host act 2 like thos and keep the money like i have read somethink about depositing money in the maze bank just whanted to know b4 i try it lol anyhelp w8th thos will be very great full

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok...whatever helps you sleep

Anytime before the elite challenge list. ...And before the save icon
Look I know what I am talking the most this will do is keep you out of the bad sport lobby as I never had to do this to keep it as it's all about timing once you see agent 14 leave it's too late

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
j94VL1S.png

nRzt7oI.png

Anybody have a blank screen after logging in? I havnt been on xb1 in a while in this account.

Last edited:
N

Nailz509

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you cancel the sync on XB1? I see that recommended in all of the tutorials but I never see the option to stop the sync when loading back into the game.

Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also having trouble with the sync part. After I complete the hiest and quit right before the it ends - I delete my save data and start GTA up. After the rocktsar logo the sync starts up. You have to be really quick to cancel it, but even when I cancel, it still isnt bringing me to the prologue.

Can anyone help me?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also having trouble with the sync part. After I complete the hiest and quit right before the it ends - I delete my save data and start GTA up. After the rocktsar logo the sync starts up. You have to be really quick to cancel it, but even when I cancel, it still isnt bringing me to the prologue.

Can anyone help me?
Keep retrying, or add dummy saves (fill up your quicksave slots with any save)
Just restart app, delete cache again, and repeat untill it takes you to prologue. If you go online without getting into prologue first, you can risk losing your heist

Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Deleting your cache is the same as going to manage games and deleting you save data right?

If so the Sync is really giving me trouble much have tried 20 times now. After the rockstar logo shows up, the sync starts. I press to cancel and another option pops up to keep going or stop. Like I said you have to be really quick, but it seems like no matter what it still starts loading my story and not prologue. Ughh this is so frustrating.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Deleting your cache is the same as going to manage games and deleting you save data right?

If so the Sync is really giving me trouble much have tried 20 times now. After the rockstar logo shows up, the sync starts. I press to cancel and another option pops up to keep going or stop. Like I said you have to be really quick, but it seems like no matter what it still starts loading my story and not prologue. Ughh this is so frustrating.
Are you pressing stop

Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I figured it out. I was doing it wrong it's been a while. I was selecting delete all instead of delete everywhere. Now it goes to prologue. I dont even get the sync at all now. As long it works...

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I figured it out. I was doing it wrong it's been a while. I was selecting delete all instead of delete everywhere. Now it goes to prologue. I dont even get the sync at all now. As long it works...
Delete local only, and resync from console. Good luck

P

PowerlineFX

Reaction score
Sin$
I do have a question. On the Xbox Series X two things in the steps do not seem to apply. When syncing, there is no option to sync from console. It simply syncs without any option prompting. Yes, this is after a successful prologue loading. Secondly, the "accept terms" prompt never displays. (I followed the instructions textbook other than these)
I have done the Cayo heist three times successfully without losing my heist. (Usually resets after the third, right?) I'm not sure if it's because I am doing this method or because I disconnect ethernet at envelope handoff. I don't try to glitch to time it so that I also receive pay. I'll lastly add that my Cayo is setup as full disruption, Red Diamond, 4 Gold, 2 Paintings, and on Hard Mode, if any of that is relevant. So, if the former missing items do not matter, yay. If they do and next play my heist is gone, I cry.

I'm so sorry... I totally just necro'd this post from 2018. Please, forgive me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register