What's new

Discussion The Revival Of Halo MCC is Here. Rundown on What 343 have done and are currently doing

Shady

Shady

The Darkest Hour
Super Moderators
Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain Legendary Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Since September 2017 343 have been hard at work fixing a lot of issues that mcc has had since release. 343 is making & Have had Made Halo better with improvements to the matchmaking system,redesign of the menus,added features etc. which has already hit the retail version now. here is the full rundown on everything 343 have done and are doing currently in the Halo Mcc.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...xt/32dd5e4a-1001-4aae-b51b-22c091e8d21a/posts

Halo Mcc Dev Updates: Dev Update #1 - Update #2 - Update #3 - Update #4

Latest Patch Notes:
september: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-september-update
October: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...18/e566de6c-c1ef-4222-8a3c-72f3d8257305/posts

Last edited:
DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
I am liking that they are listening and actually improving the game. I do honestly believe that the damage was done upon release and we wont see a big resurgence.

Shady

Shady

The Darkest Hour
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
I am liking that they are listening and actually improving the game. I do honestly believe that the damage was done upon release and we wont see a big resurgence.
i do somewhat agree with you. but if people see that 343 are improving it then the original fan base that was there will come back to see what's up. the matchmaking system has already undergone a massive improvement and i can join games in seconds now. people that use to hate it have definitely come back.

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
i do somewhat agree with you. but if people see that 343 are improving it then the original fan base that was there will come back to see what's up. the matchmaking system has already undergone a massive improvement and i can join games in seconds now. people that use to hate it have definitely come back.

I def came back to check it out. There will always be people playing it just to look through Rose Tinted Glasses.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Played while they were testing the updates and played when they pushed out the first one and it's a lot better compared to before.

Shady

Shady

The Darkest Hour
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Played while they were testing the updates and played when they pushed out the first one and it's a lot better compared to before.
not sure if they are still beta testing i think i got removed from their program for been inactive :rolleyes:

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
not sure if they are still beta testing i think i got removed from their program for been inactive :rolleyes:
I think they ended it unless they're doing more.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
i believe they might be i honestly dunno they still have stuff to fix tho :ninja:
Last time I tried to play it was right after they put out the first big update and it didn't let me play. Maybe I'll try to play it again but I think I uninstalled it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register