What's new

Discussion The return of the Red Knight sparks controversy

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
According to Fortnite’s official Twitter profile, the coveted Red Knight Skin is coming to the game’s item shop. Though the exact time of the release has not been disclosed, this much is confirmed that the Red Knight skin is coming to Fortnite tomorrow. Furthermore, since this skin is said to one of the rarest skins in the game, we believe a price tag of at least 2000 V-Bucks will be applied on the skin.

On the other hand, the return of the Red Knight skin has sparked quite a lot of controversies in the Fortnite community as previously, this skin was said to be Season 2 exclusive. As a result, players who have been flaunting this skin since the second season are now quite enraged with this new announcement. This is because, if the skin goes live in the shop, almost every other person will get his/her hands on it. Hence, ruining the rarity of it.

So basically this is going to be Fortnite tomorrow;

oafi0ash10811.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any proof that It was a season 2 exclusive? I didn’t know there were any exclusive skins, I’m saving vbucks for something next season

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Any proof that It was a season 2 exclusive? I didn’t know there were any exclusive skins, I’m saving vbucks for something next season
I think because it's the female version of the Black Knight which was part of the battle pass people assumed it was exclusive. I really don't see the appeal of the skin when there is a Black Knight, which looks cooler to me. I don't care how many times they add it back I'm not going to get it. LOL

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It was not actually, it was available in the shop to buy but they removed it when the season ended. In the later seasons the Red Knight sort of became a rare thing since few people bought it and only they had it.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's hilarious, I've heard people have been buying accounts with this skin on for absurd amounts of money.

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's hilarious, I've heard people have been buying accounts with this skin on for absurd amounts of money.
Its a classic "forbidden fruit" case; if they can't have it anymore, makes them want it even more desperately. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register