1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

The recent activities ps4 issues

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by DazzaH74, Aug 11, 2018 with 2 replies and 355 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DazzaH74

DazzaH74 Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone having any issues with recent activities. Mine are all fine except GTA V.

2. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You have to go into profile in dashboard. Seems now you get 1 visible activity for start online and they are grouped together once you click on it. I have multiple accounts and recent activity is gone from the game menu in every one of them

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Edit just did another check and recent activities randomly shows up in the dashboard game menu but still only shows 1 start online activty per person between me and friends and when i click on 1 it shows a group of them to scroll thru.