What's new

**The Real way to fix Rockstar Sync and Online Problems**

The Milky Way Kid

The Milky Way Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so this is for anyone that are having problems connecting to the cloud or having rockstar cloud sync problems. recently I did that -1$ glitch and it messed my characters up and made it so I couldn't use the gta v online because of some snyc problems and this is how I fixied it.

Please don't do this because it will end up causing more problems then its worth.
1.) open cmd and type ipconfig and find your ipv4 address

2.) Go into your router settings where you have the port opened and change the ip to the new one

3.) Also edit your hosts file in C:/Windows32/drivers/etc/ to the correct ip on there as well.

1. Go to your dashboard go all the way over to the right and click system.

2. scroll down and click storage and hover over your hard drive the click Y and click clear system cashe

3. Click B then click your hard drive then click on Games and Apps and scroll down to Gta V

4. You will now see all of your save games and other things to do with GTA V You need to click the file which says "Grand Theft Auto Tittle Update" click on it and press delete.

5 start up GTA V and it will prompt you to update go ahead and update .

6. have fun and go play some GTA V Online

Hope this helped you guys if so fell free to give my post a little like :smile:

Anders

Anders

Dynamic Functionality Assistant
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like you're providing a solution for a different problem than the other guy (in your first spoiler), so saying that this is the "real way" isn't accurate.

The Milky Way Kid

The Milky Way Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it works for me perfect and everyone else that has tried it so you clearly doing something wrong lol.

The Milky Way Kid

The Milky Way Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like you're providing a solution for a different problem than the other guy (in your first spoiler), so saying that this is the "real way" isn't accurate.
Clearly you haven't read the other thread its is to fix the Sync problem this is the correct method on which to fix this problem so your argument is invalid . 
I'm following exactly what is said?

What is the problem / error you are getting when you load gta v online.

Anders

Anders

Reaction score
Sin$
Clearly you haven't read the other thread its is to fix the Sync problem this is the correct method on which to fix this problem so your argument is invalid .

The other thread solves an issue relating the modded .json file. Yours solves an issue relating the "-1$ glitch".

The Milky Way Kid

The Milky Way Kid

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct. But they have two different ways of solving them. Therefore yours isn't the "real way" as they solve different problems.

The other ways will cause allot more hasel and most of the time doesnt work because its intern laps with the tiitle update .... so there for you should just stop commenting on my thread because you started of by trying to act like a smart *** and now have been proved wrong now please leave because your doing nothing but spamming my post.

Anders

Anders

Reaction score
Sin$

You found a solution to your problem, good for you and others in your situation. But don't discredit/disrepute the other thread for finding a solution that works for a different problem than yours. Good luck with future posting.

masirahimi

masirahimi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this but I did not told me to update? And I can't load my mods anymore

Anders

Anders

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this but I did not told me to update? And I can't load my mods anymore

PM me your problem bud. As I've already said, but OP wont acknowledge, this thread is for solving a different issue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register