• Thread starter Ragnarok432
  • Start date
  • Views 1,198
M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** bad luck. f*** lag. f*** the ****** snipers. Mw2 sucks. Thats the main problem. I realised it from day one and it pains me to see people still playing this ****** sellout of a game. its soooo bad and its annoying how IW made so much money off it. go play CoD2 you won't look back. EVERY sniper kills in one shot. No question.

'Nuff said. ^ Guy is a freaking genius.

official spoof

official spoof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol using marathon lieghtwieght with natal would be hell everyone that played cod would be in shape.

R

Ragnarok432

Reaction score
Sin$
Just read all the replies in this topic, it's a good, informative topic, well done OP.

I do agree that camping and hearbeat sensors do suck but they are there to balance the game out between noobs and pros, hence such a competition.

Also, to be honest (FTW) I think that the modded lobbies killed MW2. Look at Halo 3. Anyone who is a 50 in anything will be treated like god cause it takes skill to get to that level.

MW2? Guy with M4 noobtubes & hearbeat sensor + scramber, cold blooded and scavenger still gets 3 shot kills and his explosions kill people and he is a 10th prestige.

My point is that there is no legit competition in MW2, everyone has either modded it or is taking their sweet time lol

what your talking about is a fault with Microsoft and their s***y ability to find jtag hackers
Now, I dont have anything against jtag hackers, I just dont like how 10 Prestiges who are legit, are called hackers and get reported because of this. Little things are fine, like gamertag modding (Its funny when they call you a hacker) but 10th Prestige is a little to far, as now im getting 8 year olds saying they have jtags and can do 10th Prestige lobbys.
Funny thing is, Ask them If they did it themselves, they will say yes. Ask them what dumping you THAND Does, You will get a funny Response. Guareenteed

U

Uncle Anon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modern Warfare 2 is a good game but it is who the people who play it. I have to say playing in private match is more fun then online. I cant stand the kids that camp and then come knifing you from like 4 maps away. IW should have released a beta like they did wen cod waw came out so that way IW could fix all the problems before the actual game was released. There are many more problems about MW2 but im sure someone already mentioned them above.
Knifing you from 4 maps away lol that made my day

R

RAiiNBOW

Reaction score
Sin$
JTag's and boosting are a bit pointless to worry about.
So what someone is 10th prestige, either they are good... play alot, or had it hacked.
They get 10 classes, doesn't matter.
Maybe they have a gold Desert Eagle and 3 weapons, wouldnt matter considering they are still using a gun, just shoot them.
And I had rarely ever gotten put into a hacked match, maybe twice.
So it doesn't exactly pose a threat.
EX: Modding in Halo 2 was a huge problem, atleast its not like that :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register