Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please tell me who is this pro guy :smile: thankszzz D:

Mag1c

Mag1c

Since '06
Reaction score
Sin$
message him saying you have 10th prestige, he gives you a gold star.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He works for the enforcement team for Xbox and has recently gone on a big banning/suspension streak for players who got 10th prestige illegitimately through a lobby.

IceCreamKohn

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont message him, he is the person who bans people from his console that try to 10th Presteige Mod. So beware if you do that.

J

jesse550

Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
He works for the enforcement team for Xbox and has recently gone on a big banning/suspension steak for players who got 10th prestige illegitimately through a lobby.

oOo Okay, thanks buddie :smile:. <3 I'm like 99% legit (booested once when i had a bet lol) so I guess I don't have to worry bout him :S

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He console bans 10th prestigers in modern warfare 2. He is very cranky messaging him should be the least thing you should do. I would try and avoid him because he is very mean you could be like hey dude and he would suspend you. He wakes up on the wrong side of the xbox apparently.

J

jesse550

Reaction score
Sin$
Godly Modly said:
He console bans 10th prestigers in modern warfare 2. He is very cranky messaging him should be the least thing you should do. I would try and avoid him because he is very mean you could be like hey dude and he would suspend you. He wakes up on the wrong side of the xbox apparently.

Oh wow, what a douche bag.

Chargersfan2421

MadModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He is an intense guy who works for the enforcement team for xbox. He is pretty ruthless. There are a few youtube videos that show his messages to people lol. I recommend leaving if you run into him in a lobby (if you are 10th prestige). He has been known to grill people to see if they are legitimate.

J

JoeNev9

Reaction score
Sin$
will he ban you if you're 9th prestige? you coulddd get that legitimately hehe :thumbup:

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JoeNev9 said:
will he ban you if you're 9th prestige? you coulddd get that legitimately hehe :thumbup:

why 9th?:? I know a few people who are 10th and are legit:thumbup:

loool thats going in my sig. :thumbup:

J

JoeNev9

Reaction score
Sin$
i try 2 Mod said:
why 9th?:? I know a few people who are 10th and are legit.:thumbup:
because im thinking about getting to 9th because i like the symbol 10 times better than the 10th symbol.

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JoeNev9 said:
because im thinking about getting to 9th because i like the symbol 10 times better than the 10th symbol.

Yeh But you can get every level legit nvm i just thought it was funny lul :cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register