• Thread starter i <3 Burritos
  • Start date
  • Views 1,204
I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so my friend who is a tenth prestige got banned by The Pro but not because of his level. Heres the conversation:

Pro: Hey there, 10th prestige glitch?

Friend: Shut up you stupid black man, I'll hang you from my tree.

Pro: I am a member of the XBOX Live Enforcement Team.

Friend: Yeah Right. * Checks Gamercard * Oh Man.

Then he got banned for 2 weeks.

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ThLostAlchemist said:
Haha that's hilorous

Yeah and when I asked him what his GT was he was like " It was like The Pro or something" and I just laughed at him.

Deeeezy

Deeeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol so funny

im glad i know his gamertag so i dont do somthing like that

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 Stud said:
lol so funny

im glad i know his gamertag so i dont do somthing like that

yeah I trash talk alot so I would have probably have done the same

Deeeezy

Deeeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mexiikan said:
yeah I trash talk alot so I would have probably have done the same
Id probably still do it because its just like a reaction to talk **** back to someone that says something about me being 10th

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 Stud said:
Id probably still do it because its just like a reaction to talk **** back to someone that says something about me being 10th

no whenever i see someone with a gay gamertag or their annoying me i call them bad and then they just start getting mad and it's insanely funny.

ucantwin said:
the pro won this round we will get him next time

no we won't because he works for microsoft and we don't

Skyler

Skyler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mines funny too, Me and my friend was in a party and we had a argument. So I say well The Pro is banning 10ths. and he was like i know. So i get the idea of sending some ones GT to him saying the did the glitch. Then Hes like yea well......(when he does this he gets bad ideas :tongue: ) so im like you not gonna send my name in are you. And he said No No 2 min lated he sends a MSG to my other friend in the party who says you did? so im thinking and i finally got what he ment so im like yea...... well josh why dont i send in you'r name. and hes like no i didn't send in you name( eventhought i knew he did) So i sent the pro a msg saying so and so did the 1th 70 glitch enforce the law!! and 5 min later Josh left the party and right after he did i did. and we both got suspended. Then he called me and asked if i got suspended and i said yea. Funny Huh?:thumbup::cool:

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lettersto0you said:
Pics/video or it never happened.

if you really want you can PM me and i'll PM you his temporary gamertag and he will tell you about it.

I

inclination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
skyler said:
Mines funny too, Me and my friend was in a party and we had a argument. So I say well The Pro is banning 10ths. and he was like i know. So i get the idea of sending some ones GT to him saying the did the glitch. Then Hes like yea well......(when he does this he gets bad ideas :tongue: ) so im like you not gonna send my name in are you. And he said No No 2 min lated he sends a MSG to my other friend in the party who says you did? so im thinking and i finally got what he ment so im like yea...... well josh why dont i send in you'r name. and hes like no i didn't send in you name( eventhought i knew he did) So i sent the pro a msg saying so and so did the 1th 70 glitch enforce the law!! and 5 min later Josh left the party and right after he did i did. and we both got suspended. Then he called me and asked if i got suspended and i said yea. Funny Huh?:thumbup::cool:
Write this again, but in English so I can understand it.

U

ucantwin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
skyler said:

great story man don't mess with that fat bastard next time

N

nickl03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
skyler said:

I couldn't understand one part of that story

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
skyler said:

why would you even msg him?

lettersto0you

lettersto0you

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mexiikan said:
if you really want you can PM me and i'll PM you his temporary gamertag and he will tell you about it.

Im cool with not caring too much about a person being banned, but as a general rule of thumb, on 7S if you post something crazy, put a link for proof- otherwise you'll get heckles from the peanut gallery.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Pro is a nub. I will just laugh if I ever meet him online. He can't ban you for laughing :tongue: Even though I'd be laughing at his fugly face.

I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
The Pro is a nub. I will just laugh if I ever meet him online. He can't ban you for laughing :tongue: Even though I'd be laughing at his fugly face.

nah I'd just leave I'm not in the mood to get banned or anything.

lettersto0you said:
Im cool with not caring too much about a person being banned, but as a general rule of thumb, on 7S if you post something crazy, put a link for proof- otherwise you'll get heckles from the peanut gallery.

actually your the only peanut gallery who's heckling me

Young Money

Young Money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, how do you know your friend wasn't lying? You wouldn't say "Shutup you stupid black man, I'll hang you from my tree". <_<

Top Bottom
Login
Register