• Views 8,158
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem. I just saw that it was posted and came straight here, assuming it was probably already up. They show off Athena's third tree in the video, as well as some vehicle footage and extra information regarding a new character who replaces Scooter as the vehicle vendor.
Every bit of news is good news to me. Not liking that Scooter is replaced though... I have been busy today, so I haven't had time to keep up, so thank you!

Chalk

Chalk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every bit of news is good news to me. Not liking that Scooter is replaced though... I have been busy today, so I haven't had time to keep up, so thank you!

While I'll miss Scooter telling me to Catch a Ride, I'm interested in seeing what that new character will be like, given the way she was explained.

There's also this picture that shows the final skill in Athena's third tree, which sounds like it'll be interesting to see in action.

AthenaCeraunicStorm.jpg

There were also a few videos that came out yesterday that I failed to mention.

Last edited:
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a complete overview over all Athena's Skills, some more info on weapons and a bunch of new Videos, thanks to Chalk Chalk :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Some new gameplay featuring Wilhelm this time.

Thank you, added it to the OP. :thumbsup:

Wilhelm's Skill Tree is now complete, for those wishing to plan ahead. (Yes, I know it's early... :biggrin:)

P

Pochizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cannot wait to play as claptrap! Borderlands is such an awesome series.
Gotta love that jack starts out good too. Gotta be a decent story line.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cannot wait to play as claptrap! Borderlands is such an awesome series.
Gotta love that jack starts out good too. Gotta be a decent story line.
I have a feeling there are going to be a LOT of Clappy's rolling around at first so I'm thinking of starting with Nisha...

P

Pochizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, your probably right. I'm sure i won't get tired of girs voice haha
All the chars look awesome, and ill be trying them all out for sure - one of my problems (sticking to one char)

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks it wont be coming out on the new gen consoles. Either way, I am excited for this game as well.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks it wont be coming out on the new gen consoles. Either way, I am excited for this game as well.
Old engine probably isn't worth redisgning for this game... If/When BL3 is announced I'm sure that will be... I wouldn't mind an X1/PS4 collection procedures of all of them like Halo: MCC though... :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They actually haven't completely ruled out Next Gen quite yet. IF the game gets popular enough, they would make something happen. At least that is what they say...

P

Pochizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's weird, couldn't they just use the same engine? I'm sure a lot of people have upgraded and wouldn't mind just buying it on the newer gen. Feels like they would lose a lot of money releasing it on the older gen, then later on the new.

M

MayaMoxxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's weird, couldn't they just use the same engine?

Yes but expect plastic nerds to moan about that. I can't think of any title released on current and last gen that has used different game engines.

P

Pochizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but expect plastic nerds to moan about that. I can't think of any title released on current and last gen that has used different game engines.

Makes sense, the NBA/Madden games are a good example. Literally only like 1 thing different about them. I would have prefered this game on xbox one, but it's not like my 360 will be going anywhere XD

Faramir

Faramir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks really great. I wonder Claptrap really! Thank ya for information! cheers! :happy:

Top Bottom
Login
Register