• Thread starter Zieon Eslador
  • Start date
  • Views 1,941
Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*I need someone with a capture card to join my party for a video, my gamertag is Zieon and post your gamertag here and when you can join for the video. I will also post a tutorial as soon as I have a video.

**Well then since there are no offers here is the tutorial. {Anyone asking for pics will be spamming because this isn't a picturable(?) glitch}

1.Start a game on a map that has deployable covers available in forge. (I recommend you spawn four with the minimum as four)
2.Grab a deployable cover, move away from the pile, and make sure there are no ceilings or walls nearby.
3.Look straight down in the direction you wish to be 'launched'
4.Look up slowly till you are looking just above MasterChief's leg (Sorry i have never tried with an Elite)
5.If you are smart math wise this should be about ten degrees from straight down.
6.Jump and as soon as you begin to fall back down throw the deployable cover.
7.If done right you can be launched sometimes as high as forty feet up and thirty feet horizontally.
8.After practicing and getting used to the timing it can be used in campaign for self propelling yourself to get to some good places.

Credits-
Zieon
Bungie/Microsoft for making the console and game.

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
brian42292 said:
i have a caputure card
Did you by any chance send me a friend request? I got one from some strange person I've never played with...

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
brian42292 said:
i saw that after i posted that
It's all good, send me a friend request and we can discuss time and whatnot on live.

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont need a capture card all you need is one of datels little gadgets

Top Bottom
Login
Register