The Plasma Pistol

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by ronnoceel, Feb 9, 2009 with 5 replies and 543 views.

1. ronnoceel

ronnoceel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Have u ever been in a situation that one of your teammates has a plasma pistoll and both then u both get powned? Your friend may not be as crazy as you think. (and did you ever think that you just suck?) Hi i'm Ronnoceel and in here to tell you why the plasma pistol can be the best weapon in the game. First off, the reason most people think is usless I'd because of how people think to use it. It is not meant for the rapid fire use of a magnum that will get you no where. You know how the mauler has the one shot- melee capability? The plasma pistol has the same one. Charge it up all the way, shoot, then melee. Dead. One other useful trait is it's ability to act as a power drain on vehicles. If you charge it up then hit a vehicle, it cannot move. ( I had a lot of fun with that one on jenga andthe by was trying to drive the mongoose into the lift and I kept stoping it. LOL) the last slightly useful trait is it has a homming devise. If you shoot it at a target the bolt will follow the target a shot distance.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions just post below and I'll give them a look.

Hint: always have one more Wepon. The plasma pistol has very little ammo and from long range is just a shield dropper
    It's like ten rite now so please forgive my spelling...

EDIT:
    This is a trait that has nothing to do with it killing faster or anything, but... If your good at the plasma pistol then your basicly good at any weapon. It's like learning how to drive a stick shift, you can drive it and any automatic. Unless your just weird. Also if someone is good at tie weapon then it makes them look better at the game.

Btw this is not good for campain. Only custom games and matchmaking. If you have an option, go for a better weapon. This is just in the worst case sinario ( spelled wrong)

2. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    i knew all this already. i use the plasma pistol a lot too :biggrin:

3. Shattered

Shattered Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone remember the good ol' halo 2 PP? That thing rocked your socks! Also its best now to stay at a midpoint between an aggressor and one of your team mates. When they pop out you drop their shields and your team mate cleans up with a BR. You can also throw a nade around the corner if they duck back in. You should be close so getting a good nade bounce shouldn't be hard.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    ronnoceel

ronnoceel Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks for that.:thumbup: it helps to have a bud with u. Espesialy with a BR cuz it's like one shot to the head after a plasma charge... Dead.

5. xrusty123x

xrusty123x Newbie

Ratings:
  6. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    thanks for the information:thumbup: