[The Pit] Troop Hog Mod

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by Otaku Se7en, Aug 14, 2009 with 8 replies and 1,887 views.

1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    This is the pit with 3 troop hogs spawned inside it, as well as some clones, flags, and Pelicans. Alot of people have been looking for the 'Troop Hog Mod' now here it is. Only Host can drive it, Blow it up, wait a (long) while, and it respawns Drivable.

No Pics right now since I'm banned from XBL, I don't really want to take the time to take pics then extract them from the CON files on my HDD. If someone would be Kind enough to take pics and send them to me or just upload that would be appreciated.

[Click here to view the link]:
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eomlzmqmo2c
    Instructions:
    Rehash and Resign to your own Profile, Console, and Device ID and put into Halo 3 folder with the rest of your Content

2. StylohyoiD

StylohyoiD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    do i have to rehash with my own id

3. Thilo

Thilo Contributor

Ratings:
    Thanks-I just modded my own though lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. x MLG ScraP x

x MLG ScraP x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice :S
    But when I am alone they are not leading​

5. LiteLeaf

LiteLeaf Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice, just out of curiosity, would you mind sharing the troop hog code, I have looked for awhile for it, but no luck, only able to get the back piece as if it blew up. And my friedns want me to mod them some random stuff with them lol. I'll try to get some pics up for you btw.

6. Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    okay i'm new to modding halo 3 however i did mod halo 2 back in the day :wink:. this map seems cool i just have a few questions. so all i need to do to play this map is put it on my hdd and then play it like a regular forged map? also will you get banned for playing these in custom games? if so will they ban you is it your account or your xbox? (will give thanks to whomever answers :wink:)

7. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    You got it wrong already on how to mod the troop hog.

I updated the Post to include instructions.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GolDEN MOD

GolDEN MOD Newbie

Ratings:
    this already came out b4

9. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Yea but in 5 Months I have not found a Single Copy of it so I made one for Release.