• Thread starter Xl Redeemer lX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,664
X

Xl Redeemer lX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the Perfect(Well not even close to Perfect:unsure:) Halo 3 Map will have a large landscape for 16+ Players. 2 bases for some red Vs. Blue action. Of course four Warthogs for both of the bases. Add two covies vehicles to each base(OPTIONAL). Oh yeah I forgot Teh Raping Machine A.K.A The Pelican.
What do you think The Best Halo 3 map will be?

PrivateJesus

PrivateJesus

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
hang em high is the ****, except for pistol sniping, i lose too much by that

U

ub6ib9

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
bungie should make all the good halo 1 maps a map pack for halo 2 coz that would be awesome.

M

mixmastermix

Reaction score
Sin$
Xl Redeemer lX said:
I think the Perfect(Well not even close to Perfect:unsure:) Halo 3 Map will have a large landscape for 16+ Players. 2 bases for some red Vs. Blue action. Of course four Warthogs for both of the bases. Add two covies vehicles to each base(OPTIONAL). Oh yeah I forgot Teh Raping Machine A.K.A The Pelican.
What do you think The Best Halo 3 map will be?

You know thats just another version of coagulation and bloodgulch?

X

xXBl0oDxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Boarding Action was a good halo 1 map execpt the big gap in between the ships

Jackal

Jackal

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
xXBl0oDxX said:
Boarding Action was a good halo 1 map execpt the big gap in between the ships
lol my friends always got lost on that map they never knew what side they were on

E

elementsktr801

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
take all the best maps from halo 1 and 2 and make it a map pack for halo 3 or something

X

Xl Redeemer lX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the latest bungie weekly update, bungie annouced that a map that don't even look like lockout but it has the same feeling as it.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
elementsktr801 said:
take all the best maps from halo 1 and 2 and make it a map pack for halo 3 or something
i say remake every map (this is a corny idea) with halo3 gfx/physics/sounds/weapons at proper spawn. also i think they should have 2 disks one for the story/co-op, then one for the XBL and Split Screen 1-v-1
this would make it able to hold all of these maps and such including the halo3 'origional' maps and live gametypes and so on..
sorta corny dont bash me about my idea..
but for a kik *** map idea u basiclly said coagulation but if u make like real bases liek the ones from waterworks where u can dock the pelican(s) banshee(s) warthogs and tanks so its like a base with and arsenal of ****.... mabey even like built into a mountain then theres multiple terrains throughout the map sorta like coag. but but make them more diverse with like a path in the current coag. this would be good for practiclly and size party larger than 3v3
i feel like with the base i sorta feel like i said containment/sidewinder with a bit on an environment.. but in my mind i have an image that i cant really explain...

F

foxfanatic2317

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ub6ib9 said:
bungie should make all the good halo 1 maps a map pack for halo 2 coz that would be awesome.

u know how much modding would go down on xbox live then?

K

Kontra

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
whys that as long as there .map formatt witch im sure they will be its going to get the **** modded out of it

C

chrisc666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thnik there are going to be some halo CE maps and Halo 2 maps and some new maps that will kick arse and rock my socks grrrrrrr

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
dude bungie alredy bought dedicated servers the maps cant get modded unless its hard modded... and that u cant sign onto live with so.. it dont matter

D

Duo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the best map would be a map just as big as coagulation but filled with water with one base at one side of the map and another at the other side so that you had to use a banshee or a "boat"(wooooohhhhh a boat)to get over to the other side...and maybe a little platform in the middle for a little neutral gametypes...

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
oo i like that "coag lake" idea except make like little islands with rocks u can hide in and mountains so get around if the boats ar taken

H

high6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
foxfanatic2317 said:
u know how much modding would go down on xbox live then?

well i believe bungie will either change from .map or will change the signature and also modding on live with the 360 by then wont be possible(they are working on something :biggrin:).

T

Thrasher Alpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blood Gulch 3 AKA: Halo 1: Blood Gulch Halo 2: Coagulation Halo 3: Whatever They Think Of Here

Top Bottom
Login
Register