the patch

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by CABOOSE27x, Nov 9, 2008 with 9 replies and 548 views.

1. CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    anyone know when its coming out ? we need it the chainsaw is so gay

2. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    Wow the game just came out like 2 days ago, give it like another week so they can tweak it out.

3. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    Arnt you special.

4. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    If anything they need to fix the range on the shotty.

5. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    Forrealz

6. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    Most Def, Its like a Sniper! haha soooo long range

7. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They do have some things to fix... The major things i can think of off my head are, the shotgun shooting straight down when theres any type of lag, theres still a host and the chainsaw.
    When you blindfire the shotgun on a hosting that's not the greatest, it for some reason shoots straight down, even when your looking straight ahead.
    Host is still there... I know because some games are really laggy, and some arent. Also, i have gotten the host disconnect error when someone leaves the game. (the host)
    The chainsaw is just stupid now. Everyone uses it when they can't kill you with anything else. Its nearly impossible to stop it. Shooting the person doesn't work anymore, unless its a DIRECT hit, and the shotgun doesn't even do anything against it sense you can't get close enough to shoot it.

Well, i hope they fix those things soon, hopefully right after COD5 comes out or else there gonna have some problems.

8. matt1392

matt1392 Newbie

Ratings:
    nah maybe u need some skill thatd help

9. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    You must be kinding right?

10. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    I think the definition of a shotgun has "close range" in it somewhere, so having it able to pick of enemies that are not in "close range" sorta takes away the shotgun aspect of it