• Thread starter BubbaStrubba
  • Start date
  • Views 1,596
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You all know probaly the Bermuda Triangle where ships and planes dissapear.. something like that happens als in GTAO. But it happend also to my when i got a CEO sale mission plane was destroy i spawned on the beach and lost money.. if you go near it in a Hydra for example it will disapear and u will spawn on the beach

Here a video of how to ge there from DatSaintsfan

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this eventually has something to do with the ufo and alien egg.

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I
I hope this eventually has something to do with the ufo and alien egg.
I dont think so.. because you also lose money when doing ceo bunker, biker sales in that area... but still funny to explore when u are just in freemode:wink:

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is just a bug, there is a bunker supply mission in which you have to go to a yacht at that exact spot. Something is probably just bugged and if the supply mission is not active it respawns you on the beach if you get close enough to trigger/load it.

Thehomeless1

Thehomeless1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had that happen to me and i thought it eas a one time thing till it happend to my friend 15 minutes later in the same spot. both times we were doing my biker business sales with the dodo so i ended up losing about $200,000 between the two lost planes that disappeared. Of course it had to happen right after the dlc was dropped so i was broke and actually needed the money

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I flew to this location in my helicopter and I'm still sitting here after 10 minutes. Soooo I'm not sure if this includes the Xbox One.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I flew to this location in my helicopter and I'm still sitting here after 10 minutes. Soooo I'm not sure if this includes the Xbox One.

Rockstar stated they are working on fixing it. It may have been hotfixed already. I'll try tonight and see if they fixed it. Told some friends to fly there and got the "wtf" comments, so in a way I'd be sad to see it fixed, but it is game breaking.

LegendaryOaks

LegendaryOaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is just a bug, there is a bunker supply mission in which you have to go to a yacht at that exact spot. Something is probably just bugged and if the supply mission is not active it respawns you on the beach if you get close enough to trigger/load it.

It's what happens when you get close to the yacht when your not in the MC/CEO that started the supply mission, or when someone is still on it when the resupply ends. basically rockstar locking away cool interiors for no real reason

J

Juryfuryman

Reaction score
Sin$
It's what happens when you get close to the yacht when your not in the MC/CEO that started the supply mission, or when someone is still on it when the resupply ends. basically rockstar locking away cool interiors for no real reason

Or to deter others from interfering with resupply mission beforehand. Seeing as how the yacht isnt instanced.

Perhaps?

Aziku

Aziku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a ship or something there while in Overtime Rumble VII. You only respawn on the coast when you are over the deepest part of the water. Here is the screenshot:

Last edited:
FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
My stuff doesn't disappear near that area

I got a yacht
Bikerclub and
Bunker
Host privacy prevention over there and stuff doesn't warp you back to the beach or get lost

Aziku

Aziku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is only over that deepest part that is circled in OP's post. I'm pretty sure that is exactly where this thing was in my screenshot. I noticed it as I was going down the ramp and took a good screenshot from there. I could have gotten a little closer but my team would have murdered me.

Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had that happen to me and i thought it eas a one time thing till it happend to my friend 15 minutes later in the same spot. both times we were doing my biker business sales with the dodo so i ended up losing about $200,000 between the two lost planes that disappeared. Of course it had to happen right after the dlc was dropped so i was broke and actually needed the money

Ive done this 3 times. Do the delivery to that one last and go straight at it from the shore. Wont fall for that again for sure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register