• Thread starter UsernameTaken
  • Start date
  • Views 9,806
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
How I found this out. By messing about in heist cause someone was taking forever to get to bank.

If someone is able to test and post a video please do so it would be much appreciated

1. Have the Pacific Standard Heist final and load up Heist make sure your crowed control.

2.Try to get to the bank first or be for the last guy.

3. Place 5 sticky bombs above the yellow marker outside the bank doors.( Now make sure you get the timing right.)

4. Blow up your sticky bombs right when the yellow marker disappears ( Right when cut scene starts.)

If dun correct a random player will be fully invisible, And you will be stuck outside the bank while everyone else is inside.

Will try to upload pics tested on Ps4. If you fail you'll restart outside the bank anyway.

Last edited:
postmortemdecay

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what happens to the invisible player? & of what use is it?

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just a glitch don't know what else can come from this but the player is 100% invisible and is able to move and carry on with heist.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this speculation? Or verified working glitch?

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this speculation? Or verified working glitch?
Wouldn't it be funny if this brings back the fleeca Kuruma dupe method like somehow being invisible during heist allows you to do glitch or something I'll mess with this later see if anything useful can come out of this but if Kuruma mission method comes back we could be duping Low riders again don't get hopes up but I'll mess with it

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still enter apartments in the heists, so who knows? I see some potential with this, as most dupes/glitches take place in freeroam or by switching in and out of sessions. Not many happen in a mission or during a heist, so that leaves many avenues open.

HYPN0SHR00M

HYPN0SHR00M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is defiantly something I may check out, but what is the purpose of this?

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
verified and i assume still working. i havent done it for a couple of updates though, and felt it was pretty useless when i did, but i didnt look into it much though. I had it happen to a heist crew member once when i ran over one of the crowd control guy and killed him as we got to the bank, i dont remember him saying he was invincible, but we normally wear heavy combat anyways so we feel pretty invincible as it is. cant do it to hacker or demo though or you wont be able to do the heist.

Lewster

Lewster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me and my mates ages ago but thought it had messed up so someone killed themselves and we restarted the heist.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have no one all my friends keep telling me no that they made enough money already funny thing is these people moment we find a glitch will wanna do it BUT refuse to help test

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost my heist by leaving to late. Joining randoms now for pics

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok today imma test this idc if I gotta use randoms since my friends are scum who will wanna do a glitch when discovered but refuse giving me five minutes to test a new glitch but tell me all the time to tell them if I discover one to only tell them lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register