What's new

Solved The Original Sims vs Windows 10.

M

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a copy of my personal favorite Sims game. The original Sims game. I wish to install the game on my gaming PC but, it won't work with Windows 10 for some reason. I have tried the compatibility modes, running as administrator, and who else knows what.

I have everything that came with the game. I have both discs and the activation code. No it is too old for origin or steam.

Who else has this issue?
Who has a fix?

Operating System
  1. Windows
G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a copy of my personal favorite Sims game. The original Sims game. I wish to install the game on my gaming PC but, it won't work with Windows 10 for some reason. I have tried the compatibility modes, running as administrator, and who else knows what.

I have everything that came with the game. I have both discs and the activation code. No it is too old for origin or steam.

Who else has this issue?
Who has a fix?
It's a common problem with older games and Microsoft still hasn't fixed it for some reason. Happened with a copy of roller coaster tycoon I had. Only thing I'd recommend is possibly downloading a digital copy or finding a modified copy.

Top Bottom