What's new

Discussion the only way to get a cheap kill

E

eaglesMv7zone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so has anyone encountered people trying to kill u but can't so they just orbital cannon u. I have been victim because of a Bonnie and Clyde team where they get butt hurt for me killing them cuzz they tryed killing me and couldn't but the best was after I got orbital I sniped dude from afar and he left which made my day. Can't believe y it takes 750k to get a kill these days!

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Lol....
The guilty pleasure for billionaires:wink:

D

Dtn23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed in just to point out the irony in a $750,000 "cheap" kill :hilarious:

S

SixAka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just orbital you when you're trolling in a tank or jet, usually makes them leave the lobby in shame.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Lol...
It’s the ultimate pay back for the
“Loading in” greifers that get you while spawning in from a job:smile:
Accept a doomsday invite...
Teleport to the facility and blast ‘em straight to hell:smile:

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Hell Im still able to get free shot and come back without wait on cannon.
Orbital cannon, auto aim, 3,2,1 blame, and just before the cloud home, blackops3 (disc game) no inserted game message, gta, join friend in same lobby, back to orbital, blast same guy again, and repeat. No kill registered but after a few times that player either goes passive or leaves.
Cost me nothing and has no cool down. So I would say very cheap kill.
Ground fighting I would decline the orbital and just fight.
Now for the k/d warrior jet guy... I hit him as many times as possible. Even go as far as having my friend in a tank to keep the troll from having time to disband his ceo. (Cant go in passive while ceo)
Then when I get back he still not in passive and I tell my friend to back off at 321 countdown.
This is what billionares that are cheap asses do.

E

eaglesMv7zone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol...
It’s the ultimate pay back for the
“Loading in” greifers that get you while spawning in from a job:smile:
Accept a doomsday invite...
Teleport to the facility and blast ‘em straight to hell:smile:
I just figure if u can't 1v1 and have to use lock ones or orbital cannon just to get one lousy kill then it's a point of the person sucking and paying to get a kill that is cheap but expensive but yea he wasnt a tryhard but he was trying. But 4 the griefer hand him as many orbital that it takes to get him out

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Lol...
Really it’s not about 1v1 kills..
It’s about some of us can afford to use the orbital cannon or know how to glitch it for a free shot and have fun doing so:smile:

And some can’t afford it so they are
Pissed about and continuously make silly threads like this whining about someone who killed them.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::banghead:

D

Dj Crucial

Reaction score
I find using a 360 controller has been best for me to get the edge up

R

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
My favorite thing is to send the mugger. It's the funniest thing to me when its successful.

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
I just orbital you when you're trolling in a tank or jet, usually makes them leave the lobby in shame.
An Oppressor against a tank is best... fly by and lauch 3 shots at a time. he'll bail pretty quick...

When i read the thread i though it was how does one get a cheap kill. Nothing like catching someone in LSC and killing them as they are making upgrades... hehe..... never gets old and when looking for a fight they are sure to give chase.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite thing is to send the mugger. It's the funniest thing to me when its successful.
The mugger could be used to get cheap kills too. If someone is hiding around the corner from you mug em then run around before he gets up and kill them I love sending the mugger every chance I get .

One of the best reactions I got was I used to put sticky bombs on my hood and kamakazee people. I mugged some girl and as soon as the mugger got her I came around the corner with bombs on hood and blew her up. She wouldn't stop complaining about what a horrible player and newb I was for like a hour

Top Bottom