What's new

Discussion The only Call of Duty that never had a mod menu... or really any decent mods

• Thread starter FSDADFSDFSFDS
  • Start date
  • Views 5,659
F

FSDADFSDFSFDS

Reaction score
Sin$
Call of Duty 3 (The one that came out over a decade ago) still does not have any mods made for it.

There is a way to give yourself god mode and some other cheats though, but that doesn't really count since its editing the button-mapping config file.

Nobody has made a mod menu for the game or EVEN a button-mapping mod menu (people at least did that for COD2). The only solution I found to change your score in ranked multiplayer is you have to be the host and then use Peeker to detect changing values and hope you find the ones (like kills assists etc.) that increase your score. You cannot modify your score directly as there is no value for it, the score you see displayed is your kills + assists +, etc. so you have to modify those instead.

Yeah, it wasn't really popular back in the day and it surely isn't now. But for a COD game, you'd at least think that somebody would like to claim to be the first one to create a mod menu for a game that's in the COD series.

I've spent hours looking for any COD 3 mods and I have not been able to find any (excluding the button mapping iso mods). If there are mods for this game that allow you to modify your score/rank easily, please share.

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it comes down to the game just not being popular or populated enough to be worth the effort. Truth be told, I don't ever really think of Call of Duty 3 when I think of the series, and I doubt anyone wants to stake a claim to the title of being the first to mod a historically dead game.

ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Call of Duty 3 (The one that came out over a decade ago) still does not have any mods made for it.

There is a way to give yourself god mode and some other cheats though, but that doesn't really count since its editing the button-mapping config file.

Nobody has made a mod menu for the game or EVEN a button-mapping mod menu (people at least did that for COD2). The only solution I found to change your score in ranked multiplayer is you have to be the host and then use Peeker to detect changing values and hope you find the ones (like kills assists etc.) that increase your score. You cannot modify your score directly as there is no value for it, the score you see displayed is your kills + assists +, etc. so you have to modify those instead.

Yeah, it wasn't really popular back in the day and it surely isn't now. But for a COD game, you'd at least think that somebody would like to claim to be the first one to create a mod menu for a game that's in the COD series.

I've spent hours looking for any COD 3 mods and I have not been able to find any (excluding the button mapping iso mods). If there are mods for this game that allow you to modify your score/rank easily, please share.
Call of Duty 3 for xbox had tons of ISO mods my man, trust me!

Like for example:

also there's a guy named james2452 that had some incredibly awesome mods for COD 3 dude. Unfortunately most of them are lost to time.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
COD 3 brings back memories. The campaign was real hard on veteran. :frown: #RemasterCOD3

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember there being mods for it but of course not as much because it's just not as popular as WAW or MW2 when they started poppin off.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly hadn't even heard of Call of Duty until COD4 was released, sure there's a lot of people similar to me! No one is going to want to commit any sort of time to a game that won't be played!

GandaulkMcNugget

GandaulkMcNugget

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to document old CoD menus for posts just like this. It's unfortunate, but they are lost to time. It's just as important we document and preserve mod menus, like the OG community preserves prototypes. Despite this being an older console, it's important we keep a hold of all this stuff, we will want it in 10 years

Top Bottom
Login
Register