• Start date
  • Views 56,746
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spartan_255

Reaction score
Sin$
Please will someone send me a colonel account?... I dont know what else i should be doing or saying but nobody is saying anything to me...

R

REAP3R xx

Reaction score
Sin$
would you be so kind as to give me the information for a 5 bar colonel?

A

AIRchrist

I'm really interested in getting the Sergeant Major I don't care so much about getting the elite...I just want the Merc weapons.

I'd take whatever glitch is available...if you feel like helping a frusterated friend?

Thanks in advance to whomever relinquishes a rank to me!

-AIRchrist

[email protected]
[email protected]

I lied...I meant to ask for the Colonel...as I'm already a Sgt Major. Sorry for the typo/mistake.

A

AIRchrist

Reaction score
Sin$
If it wouldn't be too much big of a request...could I maybe use the 5-bar Colonel account?
I'd really appreciate it, and would turn it back over by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance!

E

enkenein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can i get a 5 bar elite plz text me on my XBL account ENKENEIN...ill only need it for an hour or 2

M

M.c.L.o.v.i.n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for an elite or 5 bar colonel gamertag is Sergeant Morris and do I need a 48 hour trial?

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
AIRchrist said:
If it wouldn't be too much big of a request...could I maybe use the 5-bar Colonel account?
I'd really appreciate it, and would turn it back over by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance!

PM Sent

enkenein said:
can i get a 5 bar elite plz text me on my XBL account ENKENEIN...ill only need it for an hour or 2

Pm Sent

M.c.L.o.v.i.n said:
Looking for an elite or 5 bar colonel gamertag is Sergeant Morris and do I need a 48 hour trial?

PM sent

S

Spartan_255

Reaction score
Sin$
Could i please have a 5 bar colonel or elite...i meet all the REQs. I would really love it and i could be done with either one in the next half and hour. pm or txt on XBL xXCyb3rForc3Xx thank you for your time.

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Spartan_255 said:
Could i please have a 5 bar colonel or elite...i meet all the REQs. I would really love it and i could be done with either one in the next half and hour. pm or txt on XBL xXCyb3rForc3Xx thank you for your time.

I dont mold my schedule around handing out accounts, you got lucky that i got online

PM sent

A

AIRchrist

Reaction score
Sin$
That worked like gangbusters! Thank you so much! I'm done with it.

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
NEW REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE AN ACCOUNT

It has been thought about, and now it will be coming into play.
25 posts and 1 week is too low of requirements to receive an account to glitch off of. Se7ensins wants members, not people to com to the site, spam 25 posts and wait 1 week to glitch then disappear never to return. So as of now There will be new Requirements.

What is Needed:
100 non spam, useful posts.
Been an ACTIVE member for at least 2 weeks.

THIS APPLIES TO ALL PEOPLE TRYING TO REQUEST AN ACCOUNT FROM NOW ON

M

M.c.L.o.v.i.n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, want me to delete it?
Woohoo, thank god I asked before the new requirements...

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
if you would please delete it that would be great. Thanks

T

T1LLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need help getting started with the requirements for the rainbow six vegas accounts

Well I am new to this :frown: and need help getting started with the requirements so that I may use the three rainbow six vegas accounts to rank up faster :smile:. What is the 25 posts? Is it the same thing that I am doing right now?

Thanks everyone, B E C K 0 N (xbox 360 gamertag)

O

oCKo SmokeD U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx saiyan, for the account, and to show my appreciation, i am going to download the account again, and make a new 1 and glitch that account to cournal also, and give it to this site for the use of the users, as i looked into my rainbow casse and found out it had a 48 hr free trial =)

P

Poison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Nothing to see here. I do think 100 posts is a bit much, but I can understand that Saiyan, Amurka and others might want to limit the account sharing down.

O

oCKo SmokeD U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he might just be doing it for the people who just come and leave he might give you one, i don't know, but 70 posts does not take along time m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register