TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
T3AB4GG3R117 said:
What does spreading things that don't belong to you have to do with "The NXE and CON Resigning"?
Hmmm maybe the fact that, that the "thing" is CON Resigning, and the NXE has pretty much caused the modders to be even more selfish with their work?

T

T3AB4GG3R117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TerminatioN said:
Hmmm maybe the fact that, that the "thing" is CON Resigning, and the NXE has pretty much caused the modders to be even more selfish with their work?

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
T3AB4GG3R117 said:

Wow you can bold and underline things, bravo. Can you read? I already said stealing was wrong. I'm not saying I think its right people steal **** and leak it. I'm just saying that if modders were as noble and good as they claim they should publish their work and then they wouldn't have to worry about theft and everyone would be happy.

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Eazy B said:
Im going to side with Shadow on this one, your analogy on the 'books' not being read is profoundly wrong, as the books were never 'published'. Taking Termination's point of view would be like saying, JK Rowlings is writing the next Harry Potter and isnt letting us read the manuscript, so we're going to steal it and spread it all around. Don't say that the con resigner was never going to be shared, because the evidence of the HaloMods Container Tool refutes that. The reasoning behind the holding back of it was for the protection of xbox live, if people hadn't stolen things and abused positions there might have been an actual release. Sure this release might have been limited to Halo 3 Content or other save files, but if it wasn't things like the infamous 'iF***Bit***' account would be possible. I don't know about you, but our respect for Microsoft is a little higher than that. Seeing modded account data spells piracy, which in itself is something I wouldn't want to be responsible for. Your standards or morals might be different, but it was our work, so therefore it isn't up to anyone but the creators. Alot of people jump to the conclusion that initial workers are 'selfish' without realizing the Pandora's box that they didnt want to open.
As Diet moderator of this section, I say that there will be no more posts of this nature in this thread. Any further posts will be deleted.

Well, delete this if you want, it doesn't matter.

Don't act like the only reason the halomods container tool was made was because you's wanted to share the con resigner with us. No. The reason the container tool was made was because Derived let out his source to the public, and halomods needed something to get people to stay at their site.

If the resigner wasn't leaked/stolen, and Derived hadn't posted his source, you know that the resigner would still be private.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, you have proven you cant handle this topic to stay open, so Im closing this for now, I might re-open later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register