What's new

Show Off The next level

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
managed this in about 2 hours. I tried to get it to bounce in ball form but just couldn't get it right so I just let it sit.​
le F Feyfolken

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It looks good, man! The ball bouncing is the only part that doesn't appear to be seamless. I guess you could say that I am impressed.

:^)

F

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
You could've used the script Ease & Wizz for the bounce. ;P

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Wasn't bad at all man. I was hoping that it was going to keep going, though it didn't. ;-;

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
I'm with D Dini here, I feel like it finished a bit early. I think mixing it up a bit might be the next step because it's all starting to drift towards the same kinda thing :smile:

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Usung scripts is a crutch, learn to do it by hand first
Nothing wrong with using a script that controls speed imo. Makes everything smoother looking and takes wayyy less time to finish an animation. Using a script that does all the art for you on the other hand is most definitely a crutch.

A

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with using a script that controls speed imo. Makes everything smoother looking and takes wayyy less time to finish an animation. Using a script that does all the art for you on the other hand is most definitely a crutch.

You said earlier that you couldn't do it by hand. This isn't speeding up a process, its taking shortcuts instead of learning and improving.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a ****, but I'm strongly opinionated about this

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
You said earlier that you couldn't do it by hand. This isn't speeding up a process, its taking shortcuts instead of learning and improving.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a ****, but I'm strongly opinionated about this
Doing what by hand? Creating the shapes or controlling the speed?

A

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Doing what by hand? Creating the shapes or controlling the speed?

All of it. Animation isn't just controlling the speed, its transforming the object and animating it so that viewers can tell that speed has an effect on it.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
All of it. Animation isn't just controlling the speed, its transforming the object and animating it so that viewers can tell that speed has an effect on it.
No scripts were used during the creation of the shapes or transforming them. 'cept for the blobs that turned the screen blue at the end. That was made using Effortless Accents. Everything else was done by hand.
Project File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6i6vvpo8b9raj66/Impressed.aep
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...73e4873c5af58dd8954d5823/analysis/1442625591/

Btw pretty sure I said I couldn't do them by hand in July. Would be quite the shame if I didn't learn to make a simple shape from then until now. Even worse if I didn't learn to animate them.

Last edited:
D

Dolphin Man

Reaction score
It looks great did you create this in photoshop?

R

Raw

Misunderstood
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, to be honest. I just didn't like the bouncing ball. Overall, keep it up.

Top Bottom